srhoffman    0

I have searched the forums and have come up blank so far. Does/did anyone else have a problem with the black rubber on the swim platform?

On my 2007 Avy that platform has caused me more cleaning headaches then it's worth. It turns everyones feet and legs black just about every time we go out...and of course those black feet translate into black footprints on the sun deck. I've been putting up with this since the day I bought the boat new but just assumed it needed to "break" in. Well, it's two years later and I'm just fed up. I'm almost to the point where I am going to try to order another color.

I have scrubbed it with a tirebrush every time we wash it and the suds turn black as if it was covered in break dust and I repeat until the bubbles stay white but a day or two later...dirty again. Lately, what I've been doing is jumping in the water and scrubbing it with a brush at the lake before I let anyone else on it but there has got to be a better way!

Any good advice? Hell, I'll even take bad advice!

Thanks,

Steve

SRHoffman

Check this out!

http://www.centurioncrew.com/Fiberglass-Sw...l=swim+platform

I also think I've seen the same problem somewhere else. My experience with the rubber mat is the helmet head shape is rough on the knees. For that reason I chose to leave it off when I ordered my 07 Typhoon and had the simulated teak mat installed.

post-23-1249353315_thumb.jpg

Here is the link for that product.

http://www.ttcustommarine.com/about.html

Carter13    69

Rip it off and replace with Seadeck or Gatorgrip.

WakeDoc    471

I 2nd the SeaDeck, was on a friends boat that has it over the weekend. It is soft to the touch, has good traction and does not seem to get as hot in the sun.

I am going to replace mine over the winter...if not sooner. After 10days straight on the boat the black helmet mat tore up my knees and was very hot.

I got a sample of gatergrip in the mail this summer and it is nice. I'll likely go with that.

T

tgaugh    2

Anyone see the new swimdeck on Centurion debuted at Nationals over the weekend?

post-63-1249400118_thumb.jpg

srhoffman    0

Thanks for all the suggestions, I'm going to call gator grip and seadeck tomorrow to see if they'll each send a sample then hopefully it will stop raining long enough to make a trip to the boat worth it and I'll measure the back deck to see how much I need. To be thorough I'm going to call Centurion tomorrow as well and see what they can recommend as I do like the helmets on the back deck but would like it to stay on the back deck.

Steve

Srhoffman, I have the same black helmet logo on my swim deck, but not having any problems with the black on my seats or anything like that. My buddy whom has a boat just like mine, gets it on his. I keep it clean with Babes, but I do not put anything on it after washing it.

Bongo Fury    640

Greetings All…..first time post. I have a 08 Falcon and I have also been having trouble with black rubber coming off my swim platform. I have the platform with the centurion helmets. The black gets everywhere and it is a real hassle to clean up. Shell at Centurion has offered to send me a new grey style non skid pad, but I would have to pay for the installation. Evidently she has been trying to work with a company called Sano to see what they could do for me but has gotten no response from them. BTW..Shell has been wonderful in helping me with past warranty issues. Anyway, wondering if any of you have seen this new grey pad? What does it look like, and does it solve the problem? Any idea on what an install might cost? Thanks in advance for your help!

This site is so great and has been so helpful to me. Not only is my Falcon my first Centurion, it is also my first boat. I have always wanted a boat…. mid-life came around and it was now or never. We are now enjoying real quality time with family and friends on the water I have learned so much from all of you, thank you. I can’t wait for next season to get here. What did Eric Clapton say…Let it Rain.

Packrat    13

If you are able to get a grey one replaced under warranty then that would be the way to go. On the other hand if you will be paying for it yourself then this is another option. Malibu and Nautique have been using this brand for some time. Scroll down and you can see the Centurion one. This pad is very soft on the feet.

http://seadekblog.blogspot.com/search?upda...;max-results=50

h20king    794

love the simulated teak deck that hanger pilot had done wife said i spent enoughf money this year but one is on the must have list for next year

Bongo Fury    640

Thanks....Shell told me that Centurion would give me the grey pad at no charge, but that I would have to pay for the installation.

MANDC    0

Yep the black helmet pad sucks and does rub off. I got the seadek pad for mine this winter. Still havent picked it up from 77-marine but i will post picks when i do. Soft on the knees and looks great.

duramat    462

Man, any idea how much $ for the change? Mine is doing the same thing, something to plan on. :surfing2:

Packrat    13

MANDC, which pattern and color did you get on the SeaDek?

Thanks I am planning on doing it too.

srhoffman    0

Tell you what...you take Shell up on her offer for the free pad...when you get it, if you don't like it, send it to me as I still haven't replaced mine yet. I ordered samples from a few companies and only got one so far.

Steve

Thanks....Shell told me that Centurion would give me the grey pad at no charge, but that I would have to pay for the installation.

CrewAdmin    192

Currently looking into Crew Deals/Group Buys for this season, how many would be intrested in a SeaDeck platform pad?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..