Sign in to follow this  
Kevin Baugh

Provision II ballast setup

Kevin Baugh    78

I have a 2012 Enzo SV211 I am adding some ballast bags and want to plumb them in has anyone done this I want to integrate it to the Provision II does anyone have any experience with this

Cdifranco    463
7 minutes ago, Kevin Baugh said:

I have a 2012 Enzo SV211 I am adding some ballast bags and want to plumb them in has anyone done this I want to integrate it to the Provision II does anyone have any experience with this

What does your boat currently have? The pro vision 2 can handle being programmed for bow, quick fill, pnp and pro bags. Anything further than that you’d probably have to toggle in. 

I am now thinking of how to add another pump so I can fill the PNP bags separately. I want to avoid that drain time in between switching sides.

Kevin Baugh    78

just has quick fill I am adding 2 bags in the back for now

Edited by Kevin Baugh

Cdifranco    463
17 minutes ago, Kevin Baugh said:

just has quick fill I am adding 2 bags in the back for now

You should be able to plumb that in and program it with the dealer code for the pnp bags in the back with that screen. 

Kevin Baugh    78

In my 2007 Centurion had all the wirring run in the boat for the upgrade ballast do you know if they did that in 2012

If not do you have a wirring diagram for how to hook it up to the PV II and the switches

InfinitySurf    302

The wiring for the pumps is likely located in the wiring harness in engine compartment. On my 2014 its in the bundle of wires that are located above the v-drive/trans. Then you can use the dealer settings to activate it

Cdifranco    463
1 hour ago, InfinitySurf said:

The wiring for the pumps is likely located in the wiring harness in engine compartment. On my 2014 its in the bundle of wires that are located above the v-drive/trans. Then you can use the dealer settings to activate it

Will double check to confirm mine is the same.   Will take photos this upcoming weekend if needed.   I am debating if I can add another ballast pump and tie that into the bow ballast setting to skip having to wait for the PNP to fully drain, swap the valve lever and then fill the other side.  Id like to be able to fill the port PNP at the same time I am draining the starboard side PNP.   Kevin B think of this now before adding those bags because this could save you 10-12 minutes between switching sides.

Kevin Baugh    78

Pictures would be great!  did the pro and plug and play use reversable pumps??

Cdifranco    463
6 minutes ago, Kevin Baugh said:

Pictures would be great!  did the pro and plug and play use reversable pumps??

Yes reversible pumps.  I believe on my boat( pretty much the same as yours) from the factory since it was outfitted with the additional ballast I believe (will double check this weekend) there is 3 pumps, port pro, starboard pro, and then both PNP share 1 ballast pump.   This 1 pump is what I want to add another ballast pump too so they both fill and drain independently.

Kevin Baugh    78

ok I found 2 heavy gauge wired  connectors by the V drive that are not connected

one says Fill the other says Bow 

The Bow one has me very confused 

pictures of your pumps and connectors would be FANTASTIC

In the provision settings I can turn on the pro ballast I guess I need to enable the pro ballast and set it to fill and see if I get power on those connectors

Edited by Kevin Baugh

Kevin Baugh    78

update if I turn on the pro ballast and hook a meter up to the connector that says fill

and hook up the wiring harnes that says port mid or stbd mid and switch the switch to fill I get +12V very cool

when i switch the switch to empty I get 0.0 volts major bummer i expected to see -12 volts

Edited by Kevin Baugh

Cooksbay    0

Did you verify if your if your wiring was already there?  I have SV230 and want to add bags and not add additional wiring if possible.