805KB    0

HI, I have an 07, Enzo and the last time I was out the ballest filled but would not empty.  Any ideas?  I think the pumps might have gone out but is there an easy manual way to empty? Thanks for the help 

Packrat    13

First check the fuses usually located underneath the steering wheel to the left. If fuses ok then go to each individual ballast tank. Check the cartridge attached to the back of the ballast tank. You can replace just the cartridge. Just release the tab and turn the cartridge counterclockwise.  I had my boat in a storage unit and found I had a bad cartridge. I used a jumper box with a 12 volt adapter and took the two wires and attached them to a new cartridge after removing the old cartridge. I then placed a garbage can under the drain hole and emptied the tank. 

For a quick empty you could take a wet dry shop vac and place hose over the empty hole of the  ballast tank that wont empty on the side of the boat. 

You might check out this thread.

Edited by Packrat
Edit

Barzani    0

There should be two manual "T" bar looking valves on both Port and Starbord side of the back of the boat transom... they are probably in the down position.. pull them  both up...  they will be on top of a pipe/tube that is about 3inches in diameter..

InfinitySurf    302
5 minutes ago, Barzani said:

There should be two manual "T" bar looking valves on both Port and Starbord side of the back of the boat transom... they are probably in the down position.. pull them  both up...  they will be on top of a pipe/tube that is about 3inches in diameter..

His boat does not have Quickfill tanks....he is talking about draining his PnP bags that use pumps

Cdifranco    463

I had this happen on mine when I smoked an impellor running them dry one time.  I unhooked the bag from the top and let it (controlled) drain into my bilge.  Then bilged that out that way.  Swapped the impeller and never had to deal with this again.