elitevgirl    0

I have a 2003 Centurion Air Warrior Elite V-Drive and am looking to replace my non adjustable trim plate to either a Bennett or a lenco. would like to hear your input and see all your installs and what you choose

.5d2e479b599cf_IMG_1149copy.jpg.61cfd35791f14c8fde043ba7ce572dd1.jpg

enzo101mo    98

I replaced mine that looked like yours with a new style at the time about 3 or 4 years ago.   I should of had it hinged and put the hydraulic Lenco actuators.  I bought the Lenco afterward and was going to change it, But never got around to doing it.  Just doing the new plate changed the wake to be clean on each side

Dillyrev    0
6 hours ago, enzo101mo said:

I replaced mine that looked like yours with a new style at the time about 3 or 4 years ago.   I should of had it hinged and put the hydraulic Lenco actuators.  I bought the Lenco afterward and was going to change it, But never got around to doing it.  Just doing the new plate changed the wake to be clean on each side

Where did you order it from.

enzo101mo    98

There was a thread on the plate and the measurements and the angle of the wing.  I am going to say it was about 4 years ago, but I'll look at my boat file to see if i still have and if I do I'll post to you

enzo101mo    98

I found it!!  This is for a stationary plate, but I notice on new boats they have a wing on each side of the plate.  This has cleaned up my goofy wake a lot

Wake Plate 1.jpg

enzo101mo    98

I did add a short wing on the other side too (see the back of my boat

Jake707    171

I built this and put it on my elite last year as well. I will go as far as to say it turned my goofy wave into a better looking wave than my regular. Didn’t do anything for my regular which we all are. So while I would t say it was for nothing just expect it to only enhance your goofy side wave hit enhance by a lot. 

I did the small wing on the starboard side as well but the first outing we went the regular wave was horrible compared to before so I cut it off. It wasn’t till the third trip out I realized I had it pushed all the way down which killed the wave. Now I have it as far up as those turnbuckles will allow being a fixed blade and it looks good

Jake707    171

I had a buddy powder coat mine black

Troy    234

I leave my powered a-plate trim tab up 99% of the time. 

InfinitySurf    302

@Shaka with InfinityWave surf tab systems can build you an A-plate or double wing plate. They sell them along with their surf tab system (I put their surf tabs on my SV244 and awesome wave!). My boat already had an A-plate on it from factory.

1jeffgignac    7
On 7/25/2019 at 10:18 PM, Jake707 said:

I built this and put it on my elite last year as well. I will go as far as to say it turned my goofy wave into a better looking wave than my regular. Didn’t do anything for my regular which we all are. So while I would t say it was for nothing just expect it to only enhance your goofy side wave hit enhance by a lot. 

I did the small wing on the starboard side as well but the first outing we went the regular wave was horrible compared to before so I cut it off. It wasn’t till the third trip out I realized I had it pushed all the way down which killed the wave. Now I have it as far up as those turnbuckles will allow being a fixed blade and it looks good

@Jake707, I've got an 09 Elite with the C4 hull. It has the fixed plate but it seems like the double arms connecting the plate to the transom would move the plate if a hinge were present as opposed to the four allen screws connecting the plate to the boat.

When you added the a-plate, did you make it a hinged moving plate or did you use the existing 4 screw holes and have the new a-plate fixed?

Jake707    171

My plate is fixed, no hinge, and I have those turnbuckle arms closed in as much as possible. It does allow a slight angle up which helped clean up the wake but I still have about an inch of threads on the arms that I could not close to since it is a solid plate. If I went hydraulic I would cut and add a hinge but I don't know the real benefit of angling it down into the water as it flattened out my wave pretty good, nor do I know how much more I could angle it up and what that benefit would be so the ROI really isn't there right now.

Dillyrev    0
On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 7:18 PM, Jake707 said:

Might as well sell it to me then lol, my boat is all goofys.

HiFlyer956    0
On 7/16/2019 at 2:54 PM, elitevgirl said:

I have a 2003 Centurion Air Warrior Elite V-Drive and am looking to replace my non adjustable trim plate to either a Bennett or a lenco. would like to hear your input and see all your installs and what you choose

.5d2e479b599cf_IMG_1149copy.jpg.61cfd35791f14c8fde043ba7ce572dd1.jpg

Did you ever make the swap?  If you still have the old parts, I’d like to purchase from you. Mine’s jacked up…

Shane MT    2

You can probably get this made by SendCutSend. They are a site that you send a cad to and they will machine whatever you like. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..