Pontoondog    1

Has anybody been to lake Nacimiento  lately  just wondering about he lake level 

enzo101mo    98

Yes I am there almost every weekend.  The lake still looks great plenty of water and it's 65% full

Nick213    583

Was just there yesterday and there’s still more water then years past!

we didn’t see you out Enzo were you in your pontoon?

enzo101mo    98

I didn't have time to put my boat in the water last weekend, But we were in the water every day on the 4th of weekend.  Maybe on the this weekend and the water is so clean and nice

Pontoondog    1

Thanks guys.   Do most of our boating at don Pedro or new Melones just wondering about this lake looks pretty cool

Nick213    583

I was out on Naci today it was 104 degrees. The cove was calm but there were a lot of boats out and pretty choppy everywhere else.

Pontoondog    1

Whoa 104 cookin 

enzo101mo    98

On Saturday I was going to the boat in the water but it was 107 at my house and Sunday 104.  To hot to be on the water

Nick213    583

It was fine when in the water or shade. I was at the Gilroy garlic festival Sunday. Glad it was to hot for us and we left early. 

Jake707    171

Dam nick you guys dodged a b........... glad you guys were ok. I hate these “everyone gets a trophy” weak individuals who think their “troubles” are grounds to hurt others. It’s tragic hearing these stories. 

But back to the regularly scheduled program. If you guys ever come to Berryessa let me know. I rarely go to other lakes nowadays. In case you ever wanna bum it on the poor mans 2000 Elite haha

• Like 1

Nick213    583
42 minutes ago, Jake707 said:

Dam nick you guys dodged a b........... glad you guys were ok. I hate these “everyone gets a trophy” weak individuals who think their “troubles” are grounds to hurt others. It’s tragic hearing these stories. 

But back to the regularly scheduled program. If you guys ever come to Berryessa let me know. I rarely go to other lakes nowadays. In case you ever wanna bum it on the poor mans 2000 Elite haha

Thanks for the offer, but If I make it to Berryessa you and your family will roll with us ? 

Heading to Shasta in a couple weeks for a week can’t wait!

Nick213    583

I’ll be out there this Saturday. If anyone will be there and see’s me come say hi.