WakeDirt

350 DTS Scorpion Hail Mary ! Help!!

WakeDirt    19

So I have been battling with a check engine alarm ghost (I’ve heard of some others that could never get theirs solved) but in other news I took it out to lake test after I did a tune up, so far it has new plugs, cap, rotor, sensor for the rotors or ign sensor inside the cap, new map sensor and 3 new O2 sensors. It ran fine for about 25 30 min then began idle rough and wouldn’t hold a constant high rpm either, it sounded almost like it was missing. Spark adv on my scanner said 4.5 to 5 deg, and was showing some miss fire bumpers on cylinders. I added good premium fuel and check the fuel filter which is new and it has a new fuel regulator....vacuum line from regulator looked good also.  

It’s only throwing 1 code, which is Cam position sensor fault, I replaced it, same code almost immediately, tried another new one with shims, no dice.... any body experience this before ? Sounds like timing which I know the cam sensor and ign talk...but I am not able to figure this puppy out. Any help would be appreciated before I go to the shop !

Thanks! 

Travis HPM you may be seeing me reeeealy soon ha ha ;)

7073543601 text if need be