Hey guys just picked up an 06 enzo sv230. The teak wood platform has seen better days. Was wondering. Where you can order a replacement or even a fiberglass replacement. Please attach the link if possible TIA!

enzo101mo    98

How Bad is it?  If it's  just faded out and the rest is OK then sand it down and apply some good teak oil and it will come back to life again.  I have an 2005 Enzo with the teak wood platform and I keep teak oiling every year a month before summer starts and it still looks like the day I bought my Boat.  Sometimes I have oiled it even after the season was over.  

Jake707    171

Just don't sand it too smooth. I did that the first time I refinished my swim deck and pooh was like glass once the water hit it. 

Dan gib    8

some info on wake garage about building one, they look good.

Yeah. I am going to redo finish it to get by but one of the slats is broken on one end. For now I will sand it down for sharp edges and just deal with the little gap for now. Unless anyone has a referral where to get teak wood and I can replace the whole slat. I will make don for now but any info on a new one or new fiberglass for the future would be great.