Hein

Hein & Kim's 2019 Fi25 upgrades, enhancements and mods

Hein    63

The camera is designed to be mounted on the rear of an automobile so it won't be effected by moisture. We drip water on it and get it wet when switching riders.  We did have a problem with the cable so the Amazon seller sent us both a replacement camera and cable at no extra charge. There is some risk of the display getting wet but we tend to be out it fair weather. It stays dry. We are very happy with the setup. You can pan the screen up/down so very easy to center the display vertically depending on what we are doing behind the boat. One reason for mounting the camera where I did was because it was easy to route the cable to it.

All the best,

Hein

JBrady    0

Great post.  Do you have have the CAD file or an stl?  What type of material did you use to machine the parts?  thanks.

Hein    63

I have some extra brackets for mounting the rear view camera display to the dash of a newer Centurion. Should fit most models. I am happy to send those to you. PM me with your address.

Our Fi25 is for sale because we have ordered a new Ri245 for next year.  Please PM me for details and price.

All the best,

Hein

Hein    63

boat has been sold.  Excited for our 2021 Ri245 to arrive next year.

• Like 1

Hein    63

Boat sold last year.  Now starting work on our Ri245 and posting about that at the Centurion Facebook group.

All the best,

Hein