InfinitySurf

InfinityWave surf tabs...Review with video/pics

Shaka    146

If any of you want these for your SV boat I'm starting a new manufacturing run today. Contact me if you're interested: shakarocks@hotmail.com

• Like 1

On 4/19/2019 at 3:50 PM, Shaka said:

It's great that  you are happy with your tabs. I worked hard on the design with a lot of prototypes. 

Have you made or tested w other boats?  2012 MXZ 22?  

Shaka    146

All of our Malibu customers have been happy. They are on VLX, VTX, LSV, and I believe the MXZ as well.

• Like 1

Anyone installed InfinityWave tabs on an Enzo SV216? I have a 2007. Using the suckgate, 750 in each back locker, the mid hard tanks but I still need to put a 400 bag on the surfside corner AND I have 400 lb (200 water, 200 steel) in the bow. Thats with usually about 2-3 people in the boat. REally interested in those tabs versus a whole new boat...

1jeffgignac    7

Fantastic right up @InfinitySurf and appreciate you chiming in @Shaka. It sounds like a setup like this would work on a 2009 Centurion Elite V C4 and may not even extend past the platform since I have one of the older platforms with a larger footprint.

I'd love to hear about the ability to do mid-surf transfers from side to side similar to what is advertised by GSA. Even if that were not possible, just the luxury of weighing the boat evenly to make it more convenient for friends who are goofy is worth the upgrade to me.

Other considerations of the install that would be useful? Support from Infinity Wave reliable? Other issues after having installed for a few months?

InfinitySurf    302
15 hours ago, 1jeffgignac said:

Fantastic right up @InfinitySurf and appreciate you chiming in @Shaka. It sounds like a setup like this would work on a 2009 Centurion Elite V C4 and may not even extend past the platform since I have one of the older platforms with a larger footprint.

I'd love to hear about the ability to do mid-surf transfers from side to side similar to what is advertised by GSA. Even if that were not possible, just the luxury of weighing the boat evenly to make it more convenient for friends who are goofy is worth the upgrade to me.

Other considerations of the install that would be useful? Support from Infinity Wave reliable? Other issues after having installed for a few months?

No issues whatsoever and support was excellent for me, since install I have not needed anything tho.

Transfers are possible but its not a "surf left/right" push button like GSA, so you have to hold down one tab to retract while holding down the other tab to deploy. Of course its also half the price of GSA. I think if you wanted to do transfers, getting the upgraded Lenco switches that have indicator lights showing the position of the tabs would be beneficial so you know exactly when to stop the transfer and the wave is the same each time.