Sign in to follow this  
tombugg418

V232 For Surfing "Goofy"

tombugg418    0

Hi,

It has been a few years for me on here, we recently sold our SV232 Enzo that we loved while living in Ca (didn't need a boat to surf) We are back in Phx AZ so we are in the market for a new (to us) boat, not interested in spending $100K-$200K. looking to keep it under 40K, If I can find an early 226 I will be stoked but they are far and few between. A brief history: I put a lot into our Enzo to be an epic goofy wave (Full Enzo ballast, right hand rotation V-Drive & prop) 

I have found a few great deals on low hr V232's but can't seem to find anything on setting them up for the "dark-side" There has to be peeps on here that are producing a killer wake on the dark side / goofy / right side / starboard side.. whatever you want to call it.. Is changing the rotation the only way??

The other question I have; Is there a difference between the S and V boats on the bottom part of the hull? 

Thanks for any help

Tom Bugg

Edited by tombugg418

h20king    794

Yes completely different hull. I would shift your search to a v226 or centurion avalanche but think you are going to be hard pressed to find a nice one in your price range. Up your budget to 55k and more options become available. New boat prices have gone up so it has driven up used boat prices. 

Edited by h20king