Purchased a pair of Rev 10’s for my 2015 Enzo 211.  Any recommendations for a amp and subwoofer.  Also how difficult is it to install all of it. 

Thanks 

Wylie_Tunes    146

Wet Sounds SDX-2 is a perfect option. But if adding in a woofer also, Id go with the SDX-6 for a pair tower speakers and up to 600W rms for a 4 ohm woofer. 

Lots of good woofers. The best one is the one thats in the proper enclosure, powered correctly. From a construction point of view, steer clear of woofers with a paper based cone. Usually you will see terms like hybrid, laminated or cellulose in the description. Not ideal for a marine woofer. A rubber surround is better then foam. Aluminum basket is better then stamped steel. Enclosure magnet is better then exposed. Brand wise, im partial to Wet Sounds and Kicker. 

Installation is not plug-n-play. Purchase through a knowledgeable and reputable source that can help before, during and after the sale. There are a number of details that can make or break a system. Having that assistance is important.   

• Like 1

h20king    794

Yes you need the sub. Some good information above.  I suggest a revo12hp sub with a sinister 6 it will power the inboat speakers and sub then for a set of rev 10's  I recommend the syndx4 bridged for 1 set of revs. 

Wylie_Tunes    146

@Eric Borghoff

That boat should be able to accommodate a 12" under the helm with really no more work then installing a 10". Thats about 30% more surface area which = more output as well as deeper bass extension. 

@h20king

Im not super familiar with the centurion options, could a 2015 come without the in-boat amp? 3 pair of in-boats is standard, correct. 

If no in-boat amp, I agree that needs to be done as well. A good woofer setup can easily overrun in-boats on head unit wattage. 

Dollar for dollar, id put the Syn-DX4 on the in-boats and take the nearly 45% more wattage potential of a bridged SDX-6. 

h20king    794

Yes basic stereo comes with 1 4ch amp and six 6.5" inboats 

Wylie_Tunes    146

IIRC< a 2014 was outfitted with the original Wet Sounds Syn series, so was 2015 the move to the roswell RMA600.4? 

h20king    794

Wetsounds for supreme Roswell for centurion I think the switch was in 2015

loparj    0

I'm looking at replacing my stock Downfire Sub with a new sub for 2015 Enzo SV233.  Seems the one I have rattles and makes a slapping sound, I'm thinking it may be bad and want to get tighter bass. Is it simply find another 12" sub and unmount this and mount another or are there other considerations I need to take in account? Appreciate any suggestions on sub as well as the process.

Wylie_Tunes    146
4 hours ago, loparj said:

want to get tighter bass

A woofer change will not address this, as the current enclosure is the biggest factor in how the woofer sounds. You would need to change the enclosure volume. 

If the woofer is whats making all the unwanted noise, then you need to first determine if any external factor was the root case, before installing a new woofer. 

• Like 2
  • Like 1