Ryan Ray    0

I hope this is the correct spot to place a question, as I am new to the site. However, I am looking for input on installing a water temp/depth guage in my 06 C4 Avalanche. Thanks in advance

MobEnzo    51

Welcome, this is the correct spot. What questions do you have and someone will help answer. Also the search may help in finding answers too.

Ryan Ray    0

I am looking to wire in a faria water depth/temp guage in the blank spot on my dash. I am just looking for and help in what to wire it to, I have the airmar triducer and perfect pass. I just dont want to burn anything up. Thanks in advance

Jgrgich    0

I'm looking to do the same thing with my '02 Avy.  My plan is to run a separate fuse block from the battery up under the dash and run all new wire.  This will give me expandability later.  I will run a 100amp inline circuit breaker between the battery and the new fuse block to protect my battery.  I have a common ground under my dash that I will tie into for the fuse block ground.  From there, just run power and ground to the gauge.    Scariest part for me is drilling a hole in the hull!  I'm having nightmares about it! :-P  But I have a great spot picked out in my v drive compartment with easy access and plenty of room to work.