TopshotTolbert

What app is everyone using??????

I used to use Tapatalk to use this forum/update pictures or post pictures. What does everyone else do on here to use the forum? Just using the internet? How do you post pictures. Thanks

gravity12    83

Its not easy unless you are a paying member. What did you want to share?  Check out the official centurion and Supreme page on facebook. Much easier amd tons of active people. 

carguy79ta    67
On 12/1/2018 at 10:38 PM, TopshotTolbert said:

I used to use Tapatalk to use this forum/update pictures or post pictures. What does everyone else do on here to use the forum? Just using the internet? How do you post pictures. Thanks

wgW0hqh.jpg

Imgur works....waiting for me to winterize it.  Shop is heated tho.  Life threw me a curve ball, so I havent had the time. 

Edited by carguy79ta

Troy    234

nice shop!

carguy79ta    67
On 12/27/2018 at 11:44 AM, Troy said:

nice shop!

Thanks! Prolly going to drain and fill with RV antifreeze, then do the oil and all filters in march..

• Like 1

firescrap    8

Is there a reason this forum is not on tapatalk? Might be a naive question, apologies. Not too familiar with it, but love it for some other forums I use often. Someone clue me in. Thx. 

CrewAdmin    192

WE used Tapatalk in the past, when we last updated the site software we had an issue. Tapatalk is all but, impossible to get support from. We are currently trying again.