JokerThaMan    1

I have a 08 SV 240 that I want to install surf tabs similar to the quick surf tabs.  Any one done this?  If so what are the dimensions of the tabs?

20181106_213102.jpg

super1990    18

I have installed the surf assist listed below on my 2008 SV230, The system really works well.If you need any more info just let me know.

https://www.wakemakers.com/go-surf-assist-aftermarket-surf-system.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiAlIXfBRCpARIsAKvManzfjoPU2udEsGdph6Tim0gDjG7Rx8Ok9AI9e7MrwKACdTFwN0ak-ykaAhyoEALw_wcB

JokerThaMan    1

My buddy owns a fabrication shop.  To save some money I was going to make my own. Was wanting the demisions

Shaka    138

Those tabs will not work on an SV230 due to the swim platform bracket mounting area. Whatever tab you use (except GoSurfAssist as they are long not wide) will need to take that into account.

My company produces a watersports trim tab that is designed around the SV boats. We also make a universal version. The tab for the SV boats isn't on the website but it can be ordered through me. Both the universal and SV editions have some upgrades over the Supreme style tabs.

https://infinity-wave-mfg.myshopify.com/?fbclid=IwAR0nD3uUKvrbN6mDcD-SredPv2I-pEMzmgkUOmyIA-rCtvrXad7b5lVFqYc

JokerThaMan    1

Would like to see a pic.  Also, how much are they running?

Shaka    138
1 hour ago, JokerThaMan said:

Would like to see a pic.  Also, how much are they running?

They look exactly like the ones on the website only they have a cutout to accommodate the swim platform bracket mounting area. The SV series tabs hinges are welded to the tab rather than bolted on because there is no need to be universal. I used my SV230 to design them. The transom of your boat and mine are exactly the same so they are a direct fit.

JokerThaMan    1
1 hour ago, Shaka said:

They look exactly like the ones on the website only they have a cutout to accommodate the swim platform bracket mounting area. The SV series tabs hinges are welded to the tab rather than bolted on because there is no need to be universal. I used my SV230 to design them. The transom of your boat and mine are exactly the same so they are a direct fit.

Thank you for the information.

Hein    41

I have and 08 SV230 and interested in adding some OEMish surf tabs.  Could do some CAD work and have them water jetted.