Sign in to follow this  
gravity12

New boat

NW Vettes    11

On the Facebook page there is. They were shown on the live feed from Ogden where the surf tournament is at. Check out boardco for live feed or Facebook 

The new ZS232 should be intresting. Theres a couple pics floating around social media, surprised Supreme didn't do a bigger unveiling with a live video and etc. like they did for the Fi. Heard good things for an "affordable" 23' boat with 4400lb ballast, was told similar free-board as an Ri237 and has the Opti hull. It is great to see all these guys like Moomba and such stepping their game up at that sub $100k price point.

Edited by SoundEncounters

wheels    151

Wow 81 gallon fuel tank, wonder why more than Fi23 and Ri237 

h20king    794
8 hours ago, wheels said:

Wow 81 gallon fuel tank, wonder why more than Fi23 and Ri237 

I need that in my life.I have hit the dock at the end of the day with the gas light on more than once. It's easy to burn through the fuel if you ride all day. 50 + gallons a day is normal for us in the fi

wheels    151
17 hours ago, h20king said:

I need that in my life.I have hit the dock at the end of the day with the gas light on more than once. It's easy to burn through the fuel if you ride all day. 50 + gallons a day is normal for us in the fi

Yeah I’d love to have the 257 tank. Is see even the 21 ft supreme is getting the 81 gallon tank. Interested to see where they fit it.