Sign in to follow this  
GraphicObsession

2003 Centurion Avalanche C4

Hi 

I have just bought a 2003 Centurion Avalanche C4 with the Black Scorpion engine, which I am getting ready for our coming Australian Summer  :)

The main issues with the boat is the 15 year of destructive wiring modifications that I would like to put back as close a possible to the way it came from the factory and remove the existing fire hazards.

Where would I find or buy a wiring diagram?  I see in some other posts it was suggested to contact the factory, does anyone have a contact number?

These are the issues that are at the top of the list:

- Find the correct spot to reconnect a white wire with a red trace the I found laying in the bilge near the v drive.

- Fix the wiring or replace the v drive pressure switch as the light is always on when in gear. 

- Reconnect the tower lights,  I see the white wire marked "Tower" behind the switch panel but not connected, should this be connected to the Court light switch?  The wiring has also been cut off on the port side so I need to work out where this should be routed to link back to the factory wiring as it is just daggling down at the moment with no visible clues as to where the other end might be.

Thanks in advance