Sign in to follow this  
RhuntIII

SV233 PNP & PRO bag sizes w.o. RamFill

RhuntIII    555

I'm looking from others for the dimensions of the Pro and PNP bags in the sv233. Thinking about custom bags to replace the PNPs, a reverse enzo if you will.

My 2014 sv233 came with 

PRO - 12"H x 19"W x 56"L

PNP - 15"H x 20"W x 49"L

Cdifranco    463
4 hours ago, RhuntIII said:

I'm looking from others for the dimensions of the Pro and PNP bags in the sv233. Thinking about custom bags to replace the PNPs, a reverse enzo if you will.

My 2014 sv233 came with 

PRO - 12"H x 19"W x 56"L

PNP - 15"H x 20"W x 49"L

Just a thought I had about mine in the past but ended up just getting lead. Take the divider out and go 1 L bag from the back PNP locker all the way up that side pro bag section. Or am I stupid and that is what youre already talking about lol

Edited by Cdifranco

RhuntIII    555
30 minutes ago, Cdifranco said:

Just a thought I had about mine in the past but ended up just getting lead. Take the divider out and go 1 L bag from the back PNP locker all the way up that side pro bag section. Or am I stupid and that is what youre already talking about lol

Behind the dividers I found Fuel fill lines, wires and ballast hoses. Not a good Idea to do a one bagger through there. JMO. I do have 4 bags and 4 pumps so that's good. Just trying to think of a better application/install instead of a repair. 

Dreamer    96

Have you measured the lockers to see if the current sacs max out the area? Getting custom made ballast bags is not that expensive if there is more room in those lockers. There wasn't much extra room for larger sacs in the lockers of my SV244 so I just bought a few hundred pounds of lead bags to tweak the wake.

InfinitySurf    302

x2, 500lbs of lead made a big difference in mine too. Also great cause you can move it around as needed depending on crew tho I mostly run it as additional bow weight to the factory bow bag I have under bow seats.

Have you looked at Wakemakers, they have a ton of options? You can get 10% off there (MALIBU413...or MASTERCRAFT413 should work for discount on anything except props). They will also custom make any size bag you want and does not seem that expensive. I just glanced at their site....for $169, they have this 850lb @  50"L x 20"W x 20"H....so another 5" high if you have the room to add it. 

It will mold to the space you have cause I know our boats are taller behind rear seats compared to under stern...you probably already have it, make sure those dividers are well re-inforced and I also make sure that the bag does not fill and squash the vent fittings/line. My PnP bags are oversized and barely fit, I gotta push down the locker lid when topped off tight.

I would help ya with measurements, but mine is Ramfill SV244 and I know the rear lockers are slightly different size too. I have a local friend with 2014 SV233 w/o Ramfill, not sure when I will see him next tho, just got the CO on my new home today so been busy with that....next week I gotta pour driveway and do landscaping and then moving on following weekend. His PnP and Pro bags max out the spaces.....do you have Quickfill? He does on his boat which I understand adds 500lbs per side on rear.

Off topic...but I find it strange that my SV244 like bow weight and his SV233 does not react like mine does with bow weight even tho same year and theoretically the same hull design. Great wave, just seems to like to ride different to create it. He made a homemade suckgate using a cutting board that works well.

RhuntIII    555

The Bags I have now will fill the locker pretty full. The vent hose has a bend in it from being smashed pint the locker lip. I did measure the locker for a custom bag but I want to remeasure (when I get time) the area to be 100% I'll post up some dimensions of the locker area after this weekend. I'm recalling leaning on a custom rear locker bag that will fill the area and the bag not be so tight. Using the Air release valves instead of the over flow lines like I did in my Avy. Those 90* connectors are junk when smashed up into the locker lid. 

I.S., It would be cool if you Homeslice could get measurements on the rear port locker as well, just to be thorough.