Sign in to follow this  
Ryan Materi

Service Required

Ryan Materi    0
Posted (edited)

Hey guys, running a S211, first season and has 54 hours on it.  The service required light keeps coming across dash. I’m able to do my own service but is there a way to make the light quit beeping all the time. Without taking to a dealer, as the dealer is 4 hours away.  So 8 hours round trip.  

Not sure if there is away to turn key on hold blah blah blah button to make the “service required” go out. 

Any help would be much appreciated 

thanks Ryan 

Edited by Ryan Materi

Brandon161    26

If you look in your manual it should show three reason the warning would come on? When mine came on it had nothing to do with the oil change timer.  It was low on oil. 

I have a 2016 238.  The alarm should only come on for three reasons for mine. Coolant temp is too high or exhaust manifold water temp sensors or low oil pressue.

Ryan Materi    0

Ok I’ll check it out here.  I know the oil pressure was a little lower than normal,  I will look it over this next week here. 

Think I had noticed someone on here saying that there boat used a bit of oil over the duration of 50 hours or so, so that might have something to do with it   

Thanks a lot.  

Ryan.