NIFTSIX    0

I'm a new owner of a 1999 Elite V-drive and in the process of installing a new battery we got the polarity crossed up for a millisecond and had a quick spark.  No big, but now with the battery hooked up properly I have 0, nothing, nada, juice.  Has to be a fuse, right?  Breaker switches on the dash are good but I can not find a fuse panel!  I have looked under the dash, under the seats, behind bulkheads and can't find it!  Does anybody have any ideas?  Is there even a fuse panel? Maybe a fusible link somewhere?  The only place I haven't looked is in the motor compartment, which is, of course, under an electrically operated cover!  Any help would be much-much appreciated.  Was hoping to hit the lake this weekend and the customer service dept at Centurion is closed til Monday.  Any ideas would be very much appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

Kevin Baugh    78

There is a large breaker on the engine

NIFTSIX    0

Thanks, now just to figure out how to get the motor cover open!  I assume they're electric screws - Manual Override anywhere?  Wonder if I could hook 12v up somewhere just to get it to work!

Bobby Elite    6

On my '97 Elite there is brown and orange wires running under the starboard back seat (behind driver). These connect to the electric actuator for the engine hatch. Connecting these ends to a battery will either raise or lower the hatch depending which way they are connected.

Main engine breaker is a big red button near the top of the motor by the ski pole mount.

Otis1guy    0

There should be a fuse panel under the dash on the drivers side. It is way up there. Could be blown 20 amp ignition fuse. That can kill all the power to the boat. 

chenige    84

If you cannot find the actuator wires the lower bolt is accessible under the v drive center seat at the opening at starboard rear.