Shaka    146

Also posting pics isn't a big of a pain.

• Like 1

Nick213    583

Who’s running that page and is it family friendly?

h20king    794

Boss hog AKA Lebrandon is the group mediator with possibly some input from the factory. For the most part it is family friendly and people tend to be nicer.

InfinitySurf    302

Its definitely more active over there. I am not sure who runs it, but heard something about you have to be invited to join, I may be wrong on this, but that is how I joined...was sent an invite. Seems family friendly from everything I have seen. I rarely post on FB but do have a page since my son lives out of State going to college and its one way to stay in touch, share pics, etc

h20king    794

For the most part I only post in the owners group. It is a closed group so you need to send a request or be invited 

Nick213    583

I peep in on it here and there on my wife’s FB, when I heard about it I asked her to join. I rarely look at it but she keeps me up to date on things. 

I like seeing the pics people post on it that don’t get posted here.

h20king    794

You do known there is two different pages right? Centurion crew fb group  and centurion/ supsupreme official owners group. Both are closed groups. Most discussion us on the official owners group.

qxbuzz    7
On 6/20/2018 at 11:49 AM, h20king said:

Fi23 is a monster wake wise. Power tower is a option. Drop zone speakers are similar to downfire but has three 8" drivers. No wetsounds for Centurion but the 19 supreme will have a quad rev10 option.  Also a New model from supreme is coming that I think will get everyone talking.  Might be the rebirth of the brand and rumors are opti v hull

My wife and I were set on an Fi23 or Ri237.  The info I have on the new Supreme has me very intrigued.  I’ll do another Supreme based off the info I have on the new model once I see it when revealed.  I did hear opti-v hull as well.  I like hearing about the quad rev10’s. I have quad rev8’s on the current one and love the Wetsounds....  

MobEnzo    51
On 6/22/2018 at 9:59 AM, Jake707 said:

Dam too bad. 

I agree, I don’t actively check fb. I did join the groups this week, but I prefer the forum format vs endlessly scrolling.

Praesto    25
On 6/19/2018 at 9:25 AM, MobEnzo said:

I was thinking the same thing!  Big difference is the tower, I thought there would for sure be debate on that - looks, racks, speakers. I see the garage specs have it at 29.5 feet long!

Couple questions -

Who the hell can afford these boats, and also why do they say 25 feet long when it's almost 30?

86SKI    12
25 minutes ago, Praesto said:

Couple questions -

Who the hell can afford these boats, and also why do they say 25 feet long when it's almost 30?

1). Boat financing. It's possible to finance a $100k boat for up to 20 years. With a decent down payment, it can make it fairly attainable regarding monthly payments. With that being said, the prices of boats these days is pretty ridiculous.

2). The garage specs are the dimensions of the boat while on the trailer so you can get an idea of whether or not the trailer will fit in, well, your garage. The boat itself is 25 feet but the trailer is 30. 

Praesto    25

15 minutes ago, 86SKI said:

1). Boat financing. It's possible to finance a $100k boat for up to 20 years. With a decent down payment, it can make it fairly attainable regarding monthly payments. With that being said, the prices of boats these days is pretty ridiculous.

2). The garage specs are the dimensions of the boat while on the trailer so you can get an idea of whether or not the trailer will fit in, well, your garage. The boat itself is 25 feet but the trailer is 30. 

In the picture on Centurions website, they indicate that the boat itself is 30 feet, so I guess it's just a bad picture. (To see what I am talking about, click this link, scroll down and look on the left: https://centurionboats.com/boats/fi25/). I understand now that when they say Garage specs they mean with the trailer.

I thought these boats cost more than 100K to be honest, that's not too horrible a price. But, if someone has to finance it for 20 years to afford it, they shouldn't be buying the boat to begin with. Financing 100K for 20 years at the average lifetime return of the market turns that money into 450K. I feel like, if you can't afford it financing for 5 years or less, you should look at a used boat or something. Within a 20 year period there are going to be some major maintenance costs (I had to replace an engine year 8). 

Just my thoughts, the boat itself is gorgeous. 

wheels    151
20 minutes ago, Praesto said:

In the picture on Centurions website, they indicate that the boat itself is 30 feet, so I guess it's just a bad picture. (To see what I am talking about, click this link, scroll down and look on the left: https://centurionboats.com/boats/fi25/). I understand now that when they say Garage specs they mean with the trailer.

I thought these boats cost more than 100K to be honest, that's not too horrible a price. But, if someone has to finance it for 20 years to afford it, they shouldn't be buying the boat to begin with. Financing 100K for 20 years at the average lifetime return of the market turns that money into 450K. I feel like, if you can't afford it financing for 5 years or less, you should look at a used boat or something. Within a 20 year period there are going to be some major maintenance costs (I had to replace an engine year 8). 

Just my thoughts, the boat itself is gorgeous. 

You could also die tomorrow. Different strokes for different folks. 

Praesto    25
37 minutes ago, wheels said:

You could also die tomorrow. Different strokes for different folks. 

You could die before even using the boat. 

• Haha 1

InfinitySurf    302

They do cost more than $100k. A new FI23 with the options you would want and trailer would probably be around $120k... depending on what you get for options the price could be lower/higher than that. FI25 would be more than that, tho I have not looked at pricing to know how much more.

h20king    794

Yes we are in our fi north of 100k fi25 will be more

Praesto    25

One day, maybe I can afford one of these...

• Like 1

Mikulwinn    0

Could y'all share what options y'all feel are necessary for the Fi23.

Specifically could H20 and Darkside  share what y'all optioned your Fi23 with and with all the options would you be close to an ri237 in terms of cost?