-HONCHO-

Maintenance/Repair Manual for the crusader engine

-HONCHO-    13

Has anybody gotten their hands on a repair or maintenance manual for the Supreme crusader engines? Does such a thing exist? I have the cheesy photocopied less then ideal pictures that came with the owners manual but there has to be something better out there, either from the manufacturer or an independent publisher I would think.......

strev    26

I have the same manual that you talk about in PDF that I can send you. I keep it in IBooks on my phone, always have it on hand and you can actually see all of the pictures and read all of the text. Let me know if you want it. 

-HONCHO-    13
11 hours ago, strev said:

I have the same manual that you talk about in PDF that I can send you. I keep it in IBooks on my phone, always have it on hand and you can actually see all of the pictures and read all of the text. Let me know if you want it. 

I would greatly appreciate that. As of right now i have the spoken word of the dealership hunting down a PDF version as well. Upon calling Supreme customer support directly this morning i was advised to contact PCM Pleasure Craft Engine Group. I have looked on their web site and low and behold they have all the PDF versions but none are matching the leaflet that came with my boat. I was really hoping there was something similar to a Chiltons manual out there somewhere.

I also would love a copy if it is for the 409 in a '17.

-HONCHO-    13

Dealer never came through so I'm ready for that PDF as well :D