Cameron

'17 S238 1100lb Fill/Drain Times

Cameron    4

I have seen the thread on stock fill/drain times but i just upgraded the rear bags to 1100's and am wondering if anyone has figured out the fill/drain times for them?

My lack of experience wants to guess that since the stock PNP are 550lb i would just double the stock times but i dont feel that is correct.

Thanks in advance.

NW Vettes    11

I run my 1100’s for 7:50 fill time and 6:45 drain. What are your stock bow tank fill time? Mine got messed up

Cameron    4

With those times do you feel you get the full 1100 or a little less?

Saturday was the first time i had my boat out so dont know off the top of my head but when i get back up to the lake hopefully next weekend i will get that time for you. sorry i cant be of any help right this moment.

NW Vettes    11

You could still fill a little more. I’d rather be under than over so I don’t pop the locker

Craig    0

Hi, sorry if I'm bit off topic but I just purchased a '17 238 with the digital touch screen and wondering how to fill my 1100s up.  I upgraded them and on the weekend went out and gave it a go but seemed as though the computer stopped them at the stock 550 volume of water.  First time with the digital so apologize if seems redundant!  Thanks Craig

Cameron    4

I agree, ill go with those times, Thank you

I will post up that bow time as soon as I can

NW Vettes    11

I just changed to 8:00 fill and it’s almost perfect

Cameron    4

You need to go into settings and there is an option for fill/drain times

Adjust them in there

Cameron    4
2 minutes ago, Craig said:

Hi, sorry if I'm bit off topic but I just purchased a '17 238 with the digital touch screen and wondering how to fill my 1100s up.  I upgraded them and on the weekend went out and gave it a go but seemed as though the computer stopped them at the stock 550 volume of water.  First time with the digital so apologize if seems redundant!  Thanks Craig

You need to go into settings and there is an option for fill/drain times

Adjust them in there

NW Vettes    11

Craig go to settings button than to ballast times

Cameron    4
1 minute ago, NW Vettes said:

I just changed to 8:00 fill and it’s almost perfect

Sweet ill go with that then. Appreciate it

Craig    0
2 minutes ago, NW Vettes said:

Craig go to settings button than to ballast times

Excellent thank you!

Craig    0
9 hours ago, NW Vettes said:

I run my 1100’s for 7:50 fill time and 6:45 drain. What are your stock bow tank fill time? Mine got messed up

Hi, I just looked at mine and it says quick fill for each is 2:30 and drain is 1:30.  Bow tank is 4:00 fill and 3:00 drain.  Bow bag is 5:30 fill and 4:30 drain.  Let me know what ya think.  Craig

MFaso    56

Set it to 10 minutes and fill, and also start a timer on your phone. Let it fill until it shoots out of the overflow. Overflows are cross plumbed so port will spill on the starboard side... You will never get the full 1100lbs because they don't really fit but leave the top open and watch it. I have the wakemakers upgrade so I have the extra sacks under the side seats which equal about 1000 and I'm set to 8 and a half minutes. You should probably end up right around the same time for the 1100.

Cdifranco    463
On 6/4/2018 at 9:12 AM, MFaso said:

Set it to 10 minutes and fill, and also start a timer on your phone. Let it fill until it shoots out of the overflow. Overflows are cross plumbed so port will spill on the starboard side... You will never get the full 1100lbs because they don't really fit but leave the top open and watch it. I have the wakemakers upgrade so I have the extra sacks under the side seats which equal about 1000 and I'm set to 8 and a half minutes. You should probably end up right around the same time for the 1100.

What he said. spend the 15 minutes and time them once at the beginning of the season. Never worry about it again. 

Cameron    4
On 6/4/2018 at 7:12 AM, MFaso said:

Thanks for the info I will try that method.