lovetosurf    44

Calling all Fi23 owners! With it being such a new boat, how about we get a discussion going to share all mods, tips & tricks related to the Fi23. 

Here’s some of our fun mods so far to get things started. Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Like 2

Sean C    1

Well done Sir!! Looking forward to making some of these mods on our FI23!

• Like 1

InfinitySurf    187

Nice job and all good stuff. Great idea on adding the gas shocks to rear hatches and especially like the phone holder since that is something captain is constantly using. I may hijack that idea for my boat, always trying to figure out where to put my phone and it always needs to be charged. Good stuff

• Like 1

nailem    29

Great mods!! Where did you find the push button ignition switch? 

LakeWarrior    1

Fi23 ignition switch is so annoying. Where did you get the push button?

lovetosurf    44
On 5/21/2018 at 7:53 PM, nailem said:

Great mods!! Where did you find the push button ignition switch? 

Email Erik @ support@wakeblaster.com for the push button starter kit, mention me for the same price and configuration.

lovetosurf    44
7 hours ago, LakeWarrior said:

Fi23 ignition switch is so annoying. Where did you get the push button?

Email Erik @ support@wakeblaster.com for the push button starter kit, mention me for the same price and configuration.

lovetosurf    44
On 5/19/2018 at 10:22 PM, InfinitySurf said:

Nice job and all good stuff. Great idea on adding the gas shocks to rear hatches and especially like the phone holder since that is something captain is constantly using. I may hijack that idea for my boat, always trying to figure out where to put my phone and it always needs to be charged. Good stuff

I agree, here’s a link to the one I used if you’d like to give it a try. Cheers!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0792N1C78?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd_title

InfinitySurf    187
17 minutes ago, lovetosurf said:

I agree, here’s a link to the one I used if you’d like to give it a try. Cheers!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0792N1C78?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd_title

I could not tell how you mounted it too the dash...did you remove the car vent clamp at back and drill thru the dash to secure using a bolt or something like that? I heard you said you ripped it apart and looked like you not only got it flush to dash, but I did not see the power wire either, very nice...just curious how you mounted permanently since if I did it, I would want to do the same thing if you don't mind sharing.

sporte77    2

Great mods!!  Thanks for sharing.  

Can you tell us where you got the lift supports and which make/model they were?  Thanks!

JJOcean    30

Love the mods!  

On the phone charger mount, how did you go about re-routing the power cord?  Did you solder off the the wires from the circuit board inside the charger housing, mount the circuit board behind the dash, drill out a small hole in the back of the charger housing and run new wire from the circuit board that's now outside the housing behind the dash to the soldered off wires inside the housing?

I'm really tired of my phone ending up all over the place, so would definitely want to do something similar - just curious of your method.  Thanks!