Surfguy1982    0

I have fs33 de winterize it started it went limp mode  code spn 110 b anyone know what this could be thsnk u

InfinitySurf    302

I found this....tho its possible it does not relate directly to your engine. Did you check impeller and water flow....what was engine temp? Anything weird happen before it went into limp mode? (What engine do you have in boat?)

Fault code SPN#110, FMI#15 can be diagnosed by using the procedure for fault code
SPN#110, FMI#16 -- Engine Coolant Temperature Above Engine Protection Warning Limit

InfinitySurf    302
1 hour ago, Surfguy1982 said:

Thank you that fixed problwm low coolant 

Awesome, glad to hear that! Just so you know....these engines take a special coolant called "DEXCOOL", Walmart or auto parts stores sell a Prestone brand that is correct....orange in color (also has orange cap on coolant bottle) and "looks" red in the overflow bottle. It takes a 50/50 mix when low. You can buy the pre-mix, or if its straight coolant in bottle.....do half straight coolant and half distilled water (not tap water).

You CANNOT mix other coolants with DEXCOOLor it can turn to sludge. Just letting you know in case you didn't have time to research that part and put the green auto coolant in there. If you did it can turn into a problem so just making sure you are aware of what engine needed. Excellent you figured it out....you are sure that engine had good water flow and no issues with impeller?

I assume you either have the ZR409 or ZR450 engine in FS33? Above is true for them both (I have the ZR409 in my boat)

Surfguy1982    0

Yes i read the coolant  label on reservoir and i put gallon and half of  dex cool in it. I have the zr409 motor. I had it winterized  by a shop. Was trying to save money but de winterize  it my self c asuse they wanted 485 to de winterize it thought it was way crazy. i found that they took the coolant  hose offthe  cooler and i put all plugs back it and i used a device to run off water hose. It had good flowwater temp never got over 82 degrees. While i was putting plug b asck into transmission  i rotated it buy hand it has a squeal noise when u rotate buy hand is that normal trans fluid full . Is there grease cert i might over looked?  Thsnk you for your help this is my first boat of this type  had it new since 2015 still trying to learn all the systems it has to offer