Sign in to follow this  
crimson850

Wylie-would like to contact you

crimson850    11

Wylietunes-would like to contact you and discuss possible head unit replacement in my 2012 Enzo,

could you shoot me an email with your phone number?

southeastcleaningequipment@yahoo.com

InfinitySurf    302
10 hours ago, crimson850 said:

Wylietunes-would like to contact you and discuss possible head unit replacement in my 2012 Enzo,

could you shoot me an email with your phone number?

southeastcleaningequipment@yahoo.com

mikesliquidaudio@bellsouth.net

doug743    53

infinity surf, mike has done 2 of my boats, best installation and service i have ever had on any boat,  he knows what he is doing!  if you need or want to reach out to me please do.  

InfinitySurf    302
16 hours ago, doug743 said:

infinity surf, mike has done 2 of my boats, best installation and service i have ever had on any boat,  he knows what he is doing!  if you need or want to reach out to me please do.  

It was Crimson850 that was looking for Mike to contact him which I why I gave him the email. I am lucky to be local to him and Mike has worked on my boat as well. I agree, he is the best!

doug743    53

I would trust him with my children.  he is outstanding, honest, trustworthy and his work is quality.  I moved to SC, had him redo my 2012 sv240, fixed that mess. then he did my 2015 fs44, perfect,  just let him do his magic.   you cannot make a bad decision using Mike.  I have no direct personal relationship with Mike, but I can say over 6 years, he has been honest, straight forward, and professional in every possible manor.  I would drive across the country to have him put a system together or fix someone else's mess :)

doug743    53

I have even went as far as telling him to take my boat anytime he wants!  I know he would take care of it better than I do!