blakehunt    0

Hey us need a little help. I have a 2011 enzo. The boat starts and runs fine but I am getting no power to the pro vision or any pump switches. The manuel gauges do work. Really frustrated with this one .

ANY ideas would be great . Thanks

Kevin Baugh    78

Make sure all the battery connections are hooked up .... Don't ask how I know this :-)

Make sure all of the circuit breakers are on

InfinitySurf    302

I think Kevin is right on it being highly likely its 1 of these 2. I would remove all battery connections one at a time and check for corrosion....whether you see it or not, clean them all well and re-install tightly. Its possible its that simple.

IMO, more likely a breaker tho and depending on boat, there are multiple locations. Under observers seat, under helm behind steering wheel or under helm on the driver kickpanel....and in engine compartment. My boat has them in all these areas. I would just reset them all (with battery power off to boat)

blakehunt    0

Thanks, I have looked at the breakers and have not found any tripped but will check them again along with the battries.

Stevem    9

I had a similar problem. Ended up being the pro-vision screen had issues. Sent it to the manufacturer (FW Murphy) and they repaired it and basically refurbished it. A lot better than the $3000+ the dealer quoted to replace.

blakehunt    0

Thanks stevem.

How did you diagnos the pro vision.

I'd had to pull it and that not be the problem. This is becoming a real pain.

InfinitySurf    302
1 hour ago, blakehunt said:

Thanks stevem.

How did you diagnos the pro vision.

I'd had to pull it and that not be the problem. This is becoming a real pain.

Have you flashed the system with an update to be sure that is not the issue....and know for sure you batteries are in great condtion? I know you said it starts, but heard a lot of screen issues can be caused by low batteries. Just something to check before you go that route

blakehunt    0

Have not tryed to update system as im not sure how. And I have the batteris on charge now to make completely sure the fully charged.

InfinitySurf    302
11 hours ago, blakehunt said:

Have not tryed to update system as im not sure how. And I have the batteris on charge now to make completely sure the fully charged.

Dealer can do the flash, they get the most recent update from Fineline. Its downloaded to a USB key and plugged in under helm, you access the dealer options to perform the update tho if screen wont come on, it may not be possible to do. (I had mine flashed last summer).

I would make sure batteries fully charged/tested, unhook battery cables for 10mins to fully reset the system (I unhook 1 post at a time, zip tie together and label so I cant screw up how they go back together) and then hook back up and see what happens. If it still doesn't work then guess dealer would have a way to test screen to know if its bad or not. You should call Murphy and see what they say once you reset and test batteries cause I am sure that is the first thing they will ask you. They may be able to give you a way to test it to verify....Good luck man, that sucks for sure.

Cdifranco    463

Anyone have the contact info for Murphy? Had some weird issues today while under way surfing. All of a sudden the allair bags decided to start draining, the cruise control reset to 20mpb, the boat started speeding up, and then powered down.. tried to reset the system but the screen just keep changing screens and going into the rider presets and randomly selecting a preset and just doing its own thing.