prorider17

Supreme Boat Heights on Trailer?

prorider17    30

Hey everyone. Just curious if there was any information on the actual heights of Supreme boats on their trailers? Asking more for garage clearance heights than anything else. I've been checking out the S211 and S21 and wanted to know if they'd fit in a garage with the tower down. 

Mrwick    65

I can’t speak to the s21 or 211 but my 226 needs 8’2” with the tower down.....I have 8’ doors on my garage and I have to take off my board racks with the tower down to get in☹️

strev    26

I fit my S21 in my 7'-0" garage. It's not easy, and most of you will think I'm crazy, I have to take my tower completely off and air down the front tires completely to clear the garage opening. I've got it down to about 20 minutes in and out. 

Like I said, sounds crazy but it's sooo nice to store your boat indoors. 

IMG_4325.PNG

I routinely fit my '17 S238 and previously my '16 S238 under a 7' door. In and out take about 5 minutes. 

It will depend on which tower and which trailer. Some of the procedures, I'll warn you, are not for the faint of heart however.

strev    26
3 minutes ago, Race City Marine said:

I routinely fit my '17 S238 and previously my '16 S238 under a 7' door. In and out take about 5 minutes. 

It will depend on which tower and which trailer. Some of the procedures, I'll warn you, are not for the faint of heart however.

I would love to hear how you do this and see some pictures. 

When my tower is folded down the back leg sticks up 6 to 8 inches higher than the windshield, I can't believe they designed it this way... I have a boatmate trailer. 

• Like 1

On 4/13/2018 at 1:52 AM, strev said:

I would love to hear how you do this and see some pictures. 

When my tower is folded down the back leg sticks up 6 to 8 inches higher than the windshield, I can't believe they designed it this way... I have a boatmate trailer. 

I'll need to scare up some pictures but...

2016 S238....Lowered trailer about 3 inches (had to raise fenders to get more tire clearance, put on 14'' wheels instead of 15'', took out shocks in tower so it could fold down lower then shaved a little off the pivot point to allow it to lower even a little more. Then also had to take the tires down to about 5psi, but wasn't bad because I had an airline fixed to the trailer for each wheel that would all combine into one, then was routed up to the drivers seat in my car, so I could let the air out from up there. Tires were filled back up from an air compressor via a central fill point on the trailer. Took maybe 5 mins to go from 5 to 60 psi on all tires. Bimini and boardracks...they were an issue. 

2017 S238....Lowered trailer only about 2 inches, no fender or tire adjustment. Then I have to drop the tongue all the way to the ground...like ALL the way and use a trailer valet to wheel it in. Bimini and board racks are a problem again. However I don't have to let air out of the tires. 

I also had to jack knife a 90 degree turn and put it though a door that's 106" wide giving me 2 inches to spare on each side. Needless to say most people were quite impressed. However now I mostly keep it outside as I got a more local storage place and I have other projects in the garage.