Sign in to follow this  
InfinitySurf

Swim Step cover for $110 @ Evolution Covers

InfinitySurf    302

Cory at Evolution Covers...has a promo going on right now for custom fitted swim step covers for $110 called the "R/R Series". I ordered one today, drew up a template and mailing it to him. I just got a piece of clear plastic, taped it to the swim cover and drew the outline. Told them the thickest area of swim platform and he takes it from there. (they will also send you template material, but i stopped by Lowes and got what I needed for a couple bucks, faster that way). Figure it will keep my swim step cleaner and keep sun off it while towing which will make the decking last longer.

Thought others may be interested. You can contact him @ Cory Anderson.... info@evolutioncovers.com

• Like 1

Gdmatson    25

Thanks for posting this! I found out the hard way tonight that my new RI237 is about 2 feet longer than my old LSV. Therefore my hoist canopy is short. This cover will allow me to cover everything but the swim platform, but be able to protect that too? Complete new canopy and cover is about 4K. I like this much better with zero loss in protection. Thanks again!!!

• Like 1

InfinitySurf    302

Awesome....mine turned out great, fits like a glove (cover is black...pic makes it look gray cause of position of sun). You can trailer with it too, several others with evolution swim covers have said they had no issues trailering with it installed, which I plan to do to protect it

Webp.net-resizeimage (13).jpg

InfinitySurf    302
1 hour ago, Gdmatson said:

That looks great! How does it attach? 

Basically just elastic, it stretches over the top and tightens itself under the bottom. No straps or anything, its all built in. Did not think to get pic of the bottom

Gdmatson    25

Lol, no worries. Just sent a email to Cory. Thanks for your help!