Sign in to follow this  
CrewAdmin

ANNOUNCEMENT: Custom T-Shirts - Personalize it yourself

CrewAdmin    192

banner.png

We are excited to tell everyone about the latest in Crew gear. All members now have the opportunity to create a one of a kind custom t-shirt. Front of the t-shirt will have the CenturionCrew.Com or SupremeCrew.Com logo over the shirt pocket location. The rear of the t-shirt will have an image of your choice printed within the interior of the CenturionCrew.Com or SupremeCrew.Com logo. 

Crew members will select a T-Shirt size, color and attach a high resolution image to be printed. The team will create a proof for approval, once approved the T-Shirt will be printed and shipped. Up to four T-Shirts can be shipped for the same price. T-Shirts must be added to the cart separately due to the need to attach image and any instructions. Only four T-Shirts can be purchased per transaction (limitation of store), more than four t-shirts added to a single transaction will cause an error. Do not let this stop you from ordering as many t-shirts as you want. 

Standard and Ladies Cut t-shirts will be available in the following colors.

color.png 

You can add any image you want to the back of any of the available t-shirts.

More details in the store, click HERE to order your t-shirts now!

Standard CenturionCrew.Com and SupremeCrew.Com T-Shirts

ccc_mu_allCS.png

Please post or PM the CrewAdmin with and questions.

Jake707    171

Now that's dope. I will be getting a couple for sure...........now just gotta find some good pictures to use, that might be the toughest part.

InfinitySurf    302

I like it! How long will this be available? May have to take a few good pics to use for the t-shirts which means, we need riding weather first.

RhuntIII    555

Yes, I need to get a good pic of my "Lil' Pinky Toe" then we'll get some shirts. Good job on the shirts.

CrewAdmin    192
15 hours ago, InfinitySurf said:

I like it! How long will this be available? May have to take a few good pics to use for the t-shirts which means, we need riding weather first.

We will continue with this design for 2018.

• Like 2

Nick213    583
On 3/30/2018 at 8:11 PM, RhuntIII said:

Yes, I need to get a good pic of my "Lil' Pinky Toe" then we'll get some shirts. Good job on the shirts.

This is a family friendly sight @RhuntIII please keep your "Lil Pinky Toe" pic's to yourself :lol: