NWextreme    2

Hi everyone, after a year of research and hunting for the perfect boat for me I finally pulled the trigger on a FI23.  Getting a custom build that’s should be delivered beginning of April.  My previous boat was a 06 Malibu wakesetter VLX which I just sold yesterday.  My system in I’m bu was amazing.  Wetsounds rev8’s for the tower and WS for the tub.  Exile audio 12” sub with matched Amps for all, it cranked and I loved that’s system and am already missing it.  They talked me into going with the roswell down fire upgrade on the new FI which I regrettably did.  Partly because I looked how much room I had to play with where the sub goes with the heater cramped back there and didn’t feal like dealing with the hassle or know where to start.  Then after cruising around I found this forum which I’m loving...  I know for a fact I’m going to hate the sub and want to at least replace it.  I also don’t want to give up the heater or give up room in the observers compartment for the sub enclosure. Anyone have any suggestions on getting a sub in that tiny space they are hosting the Roswell sub into now or other ideas?

h20king    794

Stay tuned getting ready to start my install. Going all wetsounds with a revo12hp sub in a ported box

rawinnin    73
14 hours ago, h20king said:

Stay tuned getting ready to start my install. Going all wetsounds with a revo12hp sub in a ported box

King is it time to update your boat on the profile?

h20king    794

FI 23 is not a choice yet on the profile editor 

sdawes    19

@NWextremeHave you looked at my post on the porter sub enclosure I had done on my Ri237? I was able to mount the heater on top of the sub box. It sounds amazing. 

20180228_132626.jpg.35adf1027264a29fbc85a10145c1616a.jpg

Edited by sdawes
  • Like 1