Jump to content
LKASurfing

March Video - Picture Thread!

Recommended Posts

LKASurfing    53

One of twins got out with me Sunday for his first set of the season! 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DrNate    426

That's some sweet riding.  I'm really digging all of the new Phase 5 boards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LKASurfing    53
1 hour ago, DrNate said:

That's some sweet riding.  I'm really digging all of the new Phase 5 boards

The Phase that 5 boards keep getting better every year. He & his brother are team riders for P5. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tleeah    33

Got out for a quick surf in the new boat.  Water temp was at 59.  A little chilly for myself but I did get a few pulls in.  My son Drake was a trooper to get in first and ride his new Zup.  Check out that wave to the left of him in last pic.  It was awesome!!!  I did not get in any pics, just friends and family!!!

0A6D5CCF-41D3-446F-AF33-A241D97615BA.jpeg

4F694358-2379-47E1-9716-5F7F2AC34618.jpeg

A4000ED6-A762-4A52-8785-138A8F9656A9.jpeg

4812486F-4415-4929-B248-E07094DC0974.jpeg

75C48047-592E-41D1-BBFC-F588D04730AC.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
luluzer    52

You warm climate guys are lucky

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DrNate    426

I'm getting the itch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RhuntIII    553
10 hours ago, DrNate said:

I'm getting the itch

Penicillin? lol

  • Haha 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MobEnzo    48

Got my new board ready to go with some chaos fins and going to try Viskus traction. Now it just needs to be summer.IMG_20180310_094503_678.jpg.ad00292cc8ac8be9d0d2b9a6fcf9297b.jpgMVIMG_20180310_091816.jpg.04ee015c1091eef1ed82dd8ef6f49cb9.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DrNate    426

Viskus traction?  Looks cool . Let us know how you like it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
luluzer    52

Here is a link (couldnt load the video directly, tech challenged) to a quick video i shot this weekend on my buddy's 257. My angle does not accurately portray the size and lenght of the port side wave, but you can get the idea:

https://youtu.be/q1Zfgqvam2c

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
luluzer    52

Air temp was about 65 and cloudy. Water temp was about 64. It was chilly but worth it

1385.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rawinnin    73

Man this is a quite thread

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RhuntIII    553
12 minutes ago, rawinnin said:

Man this is a quite thread

 

Hey, Welcome back stranger. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
InfinitySurf    206
16 hours ago, rockballer said:

And another... really cold in Canada still. Too cold for boating.https://ibb.co/iyAX0H

Did you have that custom made, or can you buy something like that somewhere?

Building a custom detached garage at my new house right now....be cool to hang behind the boat since that will be her house

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rockballer    162
3 hours ago, InfinitySurf said:

Did you have that custom made, or can you buy something like that somewhere?

Building a custom detached garage at my new house right now....be cool to hang behind the boat since that will be her house

Yup it's custom made out of wood.

  • Like 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rockballer    162

If you are local or have someone local I can have one made. Unfortunately I nor the creator will be able to offer these for sale online. He's not an authorize dealer. However he can make them in any size and in any custom color you would like. It's a very nice piece and at a reasonable price too. 220 CDN but it' really large. For smaller ones it should be half of that. If your local just shoot me a PM and all give you his contact info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
InfinitySurf    206
20 hours ago, rockballer said:

If you are local or have someone local I can have one made. Unfortunately I nor the creator will be able to offer these for sale online. He's not an authorize dealer. However he can make them in any size and in any custom color you would like. It's a very nice piece and at a reasonable price too. 220 CDN but it' really large. For smaller ones it should be half of that. If your local just shoot me a PM and all give you his contact info.

I am not local, live in North Carolina. If its possible to ship in the smaller size without breaking easily, I am interested for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nick213    564

Yesterday was great and the first time this season we didn't need wetsuits air 83 water 69!

IMG_0564.JPG

IMG_0565.JPG

IMG_0566.JPG

IMG_0577.JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nick213    564
Posted (edited)

 

Edited by Nick213

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FargoDawg    8

still a foot of ice on the lakes near me.   and its below freezing all week.    gonna be a short season

 

very jealous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DrNate    426
On 3/21/2018 at 0:30 AM, rockballer said:

And another... really cold in Canada still. Too cold for boating.https://ibb.co/iyAX0H

That is awesome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RhuntIII    553

Friday on the water. @DrNate you may have a few of that day as well. Check out that Falcon. Who knew? As for the Mastercrap...  well Mathews just showed up. Lol. Oh and Saturday’s up wind tow vehicle. 

92C535E7-3DA7-4FAC-B669-B34C0973059F.jpeg

50854F2D-AC01-4D4C-BA3F-DFAB2183ADE3.png

21D3FF13-6E48-43D6-8DD5-7D802A7AC5A0.jpeg

1669ED4C-EE3F-4DE9-849C-50095C45C788.jpeg

A44586EF-9873-47FD-B7D7-7BEEB3F3A1C3.jpeg

429B90F5-6E76-462D-9C33-0108A1CF1CAA.jpeg

975AE33B-AFF6-4B19-857F-62D9FF7C31D4.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fivebar2    176
On 3/13/2018 at 9:02 PM, luluzer said:

Here is a link (couldnt load the video directly, tech challenged) to a quick video i shot this weekend on my buddy's 257. My angle does not accurately portray the size and lenght of the port side wave, but you can get the idea:

https://youtu.be/q1Zfgqvam2c

This looks like Joe’s ride! Such a great guy!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.