InfinitySurf    302

I have not heard anything recently. From what they have done in past on group buys, you can save $50-$70 on the system depending on how many people get in on the group buy. You wont regret it tho, one of best upgrades I did on my boat last year and they have really good customer service.

InfinitySurf    302

This was the day I had it installed

Webp.net-resizeimage (11).jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage (10).jpg

• Like 1

Mrwick    65

I would be in on a group buy!

RhuntIII    555
4 hours ago, InfinitySurf said:

This was the day I had it installed

Webp.net-resizeimage (11).jpg

Interesting how they incorporated that bracket into the bung hole. Your opinion on this, removal and installation of bung.

InfinitySurf    302
4 hours ago, RhuntIII said:

Interesting how they incorporated that bracket into the bung hole. Your opinion on this, removal and installation of bung.

Still easy to remove if I want to, but honestly never do remove it since I get very little water in the bilge and my pumps do a spectacular job of removing 99% of bilge water. Literally have never removed plug to drain water out of bilge. I always run a box fan for 24hrs after taking boat out too after removing cushions, which also helps remove any residual moisture.

They do have one other mounting option too, which attaches to existing screw holes of trim tab, you can request that option instead of this

RhuntIII    555
11 hours ago, InfinitySurf said:

Still easy to remove if I want to, but honestly never do remove it since I get very little water in the bilge and my pumps do a spectacular job of removing 99% of bilge water. Literally have never removed plug to drain water out of bilge. I always run a box fan for 24hrs after taking boat out too after removing cushions, which also helps remove any residual moisture.

They do have one other mounting option too, which attaches to existing screw holes of trim tab, you can request that option instead of this

That's a good idea with the box fan. Got any pictures on how and where you place that fan?

InfinitySurf    302
3 hours ago, RhuntIII said:

That's a good idea with the box fan. Got any pictures on how and where you place that fan?

I usually remove my transom PnP bags since always moisture under them after a day on lake of using them....or I at least unhook the vent at front an fold them back so I dont have to unhook the fill/drain line which is the one harder to get to, then I remove the engine divider panels and place the box fan in one of the back lockers, that dries everything out fast. I usually only do that every other trip tho and just place box fan around drivers seat pointing back at angle with seats removed. With cover on or off, that also works great just moving air around boat. Never had any mildew smell in lockers doing this

• Like 2

InfinitySurf    302

@HutchCanada Here you go...a group buy that ends on March 11th. They wont mind that you piggyback off it since it gets more of a discount with more people. Below is the info. I got my FAE last year on Tigeowners group buy, so its all good, just tell them you are part of the group buy and it wont matter what boat its for.

For those not on the Tige Owners facebook group (first of all, bad on you), there is a group buy for FAE going on right now. Use code tige18spring. It is $50 off and going to $75 once it hits 6 people. I think it is already at 5. Ends March 11.