mfenton2    2

Picked up a new 2017 S238 over the weekend. Im comming from a 07 SAN 220. Im impressed with the quality of this boat. Is there is website I can order parts and accessories for supreme boats. nautiqueparts.com is where I got all my stuff for my nautique from. Im looking to get the carpet with the supreme logo on it for the s28. It has the gator step on the floor now but it gets extremely dirty. Thanks

rezize.jpg

Edited by mfenton2
  • Like 1

Bongo Fury    640

Congrats on the new ride!!  We all love pictures.  Your dealer should be able to help you with parts and accessories.

mfenton2    2

Well the issue im having is the dealer I bought it from.. this was his last supreme on the lot and he is not selling them anymore. He is no longer a dealer. Im located in baton rouge LA. What would be a good dealer I can contact to help me

Darkside    248
9 minutes ago, mfenton2 said:

Well the issue im having is the dealer I bought it from.. this was his last supreme on the lot and he is not selling them anymore. He is no longer a dealer. Im located in baton rouge LA. What would be a good dealer I can contact to help me

@BoardCo is a great dealer.   

My dealer Century Marine is also fantastic.  http://centurymarine.com

luluzer    50

Congratulations on the new boat!!  Should kick a nice wave. I was born at Terrabonne General, grew up in Nola. Curious where y'all surf down there? Spillway maybe or Maurepas? We use to waterski the spillway in high school. Flat water but watch out for gators and moccasins. Geaux Tigers