gravity12    83

Finally ordered up cruise. Hydrophase ridesteady gps. Cant wait to get it next week and install it. Its the one thing i have really been wanting to get for my elite v. I will post pics and review it. 

Jake707    171

What made you go with Hydrophase over Perfect Pass? Are prices features similar?  This is the last "big" feature I need to add to mine

gravity12    83

This was my last somewhat expensive addition also. Cost is a little cheaper with the $100 back for the how -  to. But it really came down to a couple things. First Justin has always answered any question i have thrown at him. And in a timely manner. Im not an easy customer. I also feel unless you are a serious skier the ridesteady gps is a better unit. The interface is easier and to me the unit looks much more modern. Rider stats, 50 presets, compass, volt meter, turn know, ect. All gave it the leading edge. Also i wasnt able to find any negative on line. Just happy users. Even some that have had or used pp and hydrophase saying to go with the hydrophase. Time will tell but i think its the way to go. 

Jake707    171

Right on, post up some pics when you get it and of install. Ill have to look at this more

Jake707    171

I have  2000 Elite V with the 350. I don't think it has a cool name like black scorpion or anything, just 350 maybe 350 MPI?

gravity12    83

He said that the normal 350 is easier to get the servo lined up. I have the black scorpion so it is a little trickier. Supposed to get it Wednesday so i will see if i can post pics. I always have a hard time getting pics to look decent on here.  

Troy    234
On 2/13/2018 at 6:53 AM, gravity12 said:

He said that the normal 350 is easier to get the servo lined up. I have the black scorpion so it is a little trickier. Supposed to get it Wednesday so i will see if i can post pics. I always have a hard time getting pics to look decent on here.  

Any updates on the Hydrophase?