Mrwick    65

Does anyone know what Supreme used for a  cruise control on my ‘13 v226?  It’s a paddle wheel setup.....possibly a wakepro?   If it is, that would make it easy to upgrade to a stargazer........

Edited by Mrwick

Mrwick    65
3 hours ago, Race City Marine said:

This should work, used it on my 07 and 16 supremes. Worked flawlessly, cheap and plugs right in. http://www.nauticlaugic.com/nl4.html

That’s awesome!  Thanks for the info!  I didn’t see my boat on their list but I will call them to see if they can hook me up!

On 12/14/2017 at 9:06 PM, Mrwick said:

That’s awesome!  Thanks for the info!  I didn’t see my boat on their list but I will call them to see if they can hook me up!

Yea, I don't think they switch up connectors in the boats very often, so they prob just haven't sold one specifically for your boat & year. However likely they have it. Send them a picture of the first connector you find that is coming out of your airmar triducer. You just have to trace the wire back. With luck you won't have to unscrew your floor, which isn't a big deal anyway.

Mrwick    65
On 12/15/2017 at 10:01 PM, Race City Marine said:

Yea, I don't think they switch up connectors in the boats very often, so they prob just haven't sold one specifically for your boat & year. However likely they have it. Send them a picture of the first connector you find that is coming out of your airmar triducer. You just have to trace the wire back. With luck you won't have to unscrew your floor, which isn't a big deal anyway.

Called them and they said they have everything for my 226.......took pics and sent them off just to be sure.....I’m pretty lucky because the transducer and plug are right under the vdrive access door.....should be an easy and cost effective project!   Thanks again for the info!

• Like 1

My 12 226 came with the paddle wheel and software incorporated into the dash. I just set it and go. I wonder if this was optional on the 13.

On 6/8/2018 at 3:49 PM, HoneyBadger0829 said:

My 12 226 came with the paddle wheel and software incorporated into the dash. I just set it and go. I wonder if this was optional on the 13.

This is if you want to upgrade to gps, which works way better. 

Edited by Race City Marine

Mrwick    65
23 hours ago, Race City Marine said:

This is if you want to upgrade to gps, which works way better. 

I did the gps upgrade ant it works very well..... much more consistent speeds in choppy conditions