Done trigger pulled and first day in the books.  More smiles from my family than I have seen I a long long time. I was finally back in my happy place.

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Fivebar2    176
31 minutes ago, Dieselbreath said:

Done trigger pulled and first day in the books.  More smiles from my family than I have seen I a long long time. I was finally back in my happy place.

Pictures!!

They are on my phone and I cannot seem to upload them.  I have been trying!!  Any ideas?

Fivebar2    176
12 minutes ago, Dieselbreath said:

They are on my phone and I cannot seem to upload them.  I have been trying!!  Any ideas?

Are you a supporting member on the site? It's $30 a year and the best money you can spend. I'm a supporting member and can just upload them right from my phone using the attach button.

rrd525    40

Congratulations.  Definitely post up the new ride. 

MFaso    56

I post directly from my phone too. I did before being a supporting member, I think. I'll hop on my phone and see if I can track what I do...

MFaso    56

Took this screenshot just now.... click choose files... Added one or two of me from last Saturday too. ;)

CONGRATS on the new boat! Welcome to the club! 

Screenshot_20170927-195001.png

IMG_20170923_131506.jpg

IMG_20170923_131953.jpg

Edited by MFaso

Still no luck I will have to sign up I guess sooner than later.  It says my images are too large.  Maybe not enough post yet to reach a new upload size,  I have seen that on other forums.

Either way we are not ready for the colder weather and having to get the boat out of the weather and ready for winter.

InfinitySurf    302

You have to resize the pics unless you do it from phone. I have this tool saved and just resize them when I want to upload, takes 20 seconds. Upload photo....resize to around 1000x700...then below click on "normal compression" and then click on resize picture. Then under that it will give you an option to download the picture in the resized format. Think I started a thread and posted it so if you search "resize picture"....a thread with this link should come up.

http://www.resizeimage.net/

29 minutes ago, InfinitySurf said:

You have to resize the pics unless you do it from phone. I have this tool saved and just resize them when I want to upload, takes 20 seconds. Upload photo....resize to around 1000x700...then below click on "normal compression" and then click on resize picture. Then under that it will give you an option to download the picture in the resized format. Think I started a thread and posted it so if you search "resize picture"....a thread with this link should come up.

http://www.resizeimage.net/

Trying to do it from a phone, it says my max size is 0.2mb.

InfinitySurf    302

Your phone does not size pics small enough, use laptop and resize with above tool/website. You should still become a supporting member tho, tons of helpful info, only costs $30 per year and goes to a good cause, which is to keep the site up and running, otherwise we all lose this info and way to help each other and ourselves.

InfinitySurf    302

Congrats, beautiful boat! Glad you became a member, pays off in spades.