Willy.Fire

V220 SP Reviews

Willy.Fire    6

Looking at a 03 V220SP. I have been looking at more then a few different boats and have came across this supreme. Question I like to refer to NADA values and they rate this really low compared to other boats that are selling for similar prices around here. Is there a reason? Will my resale hurt. 4000 more can get a 06 v208. And 8000 more can get into some 06ish malibu/supra dd cross overs. Anyways any input on these V220SP's. Is there options I should be asking for if it has that was factory upgrades from those years? The hull seems fairly flat so not sure how good the wake is and how well it handles a full load and some choopy water?

Jake707    171

A friend of mine has an 04 220 (I think is the model of it, its about 23' in length) and it feels massive inside compared to my 00 Elite. Surf wise Im not sure how it compares to an Avy in similar years but I know Avys seem to be quite a bit more in price. Im interested to see if anyone here has experience with this boat and other centurions as well as he might be selling his soon and if its a good price it might be a nice upgrade for me.

Getssum    10

Owner of an 04' V220 myself. Boat is pretty great for wakeboarding, nice clean wake that just gets bigger with ballast. Not the best Surf boat due to the flatter hull but I've figured out a way to make it work pretty well.

I've been through my boat like crazy, upgraded virtually everything. PM me and we can chat more.

• Like 1