Chase Richardson

Took off the lame tribal decals and went a bit more simple

The first thing I did when I got my boat home was taking off the faded, out dated tribal decals.  I loved the simple look of it without any decals but I was back and forth on what I wanted to do, or If I was going to do anything at all. 

I finally ordered a pair of Centurian decals from Great Lakes Skipper, and couldn't be happier!

I would have done pulled the trigger earlier if I knew how good it was going to look. I hope this post helps someone in the same situation. 

large.IMG_3589.JPG.133c9fb08a8b4943fff5a02679868d4f.JPGlarge.IMG_0469.JPG.8bb80b2895687b57e5f58b5e8f03fb85.JPG

• Like 2
  • Like 2

MobEnzo    51

Looks good! I've left mine naked for a couple seasons now, but I like the centurion decal idea.

MobEnzo    51

Removal is easy with a heat gun. It may work with a hair dryer. Just make sure to keep it moving. I didn’t have any fading or color mismatch. There is a little bit of an outline when looking close (and I know it’s there). Probably some wax buildup or something.  I plan to get my boat detailed this spring and think it will buff out.

Looks good. How are you posting pictures? Using an app? I like the color combo for sure. My boat was all scratched up from the previous owner leaving it docked during wind storms so I had mine completely wrapped. Like your simple change.