Chase Richardson

Took off the lame tribal decals and went a bit more simple

The first thing I did when I got my boat home was taking off the faded, out dated tribal decals.  I loved the simple look of it without any decals but I was back and forth on what I wanted to do, or If I was going to do anything at all. 

I finally ordered a pair of Centurian decals from Great Lakes Skipper, and couldn't be happier!

I would have done pulled the trigger earlier if I knew how good it was going to look. I hope this post helps someone in the same situation. 

large.IMG_3589.JPG.133c9fb08a8b4943fff5a02679868d4f.JPGlarge.IMG_0469.JPG.8bb80b2895687b57e5f58b5e8f03fb85.JPG

• Like 1

beau t    8

that looks great! when put side by side its crazy how much cleaner it looks. 

• Like 1

InfinitySurf    302

Love the color combo's, great looking boat and think what you did is an improvement for sure. I am a sucker for darker colors...its just harder to keep clean and scratch free

2 hours ago, InfinitySurf said:

Love the color combo's, great looking boat and think what you did is an improvement for sure. I am a sucker for darker colors...its just harder to keep clean and scratch free

Thanks! Your right though. It's been a struggle keeping it clean.  Scratches also appear outta nowhere.

rhino89523    34

I pulled the huge Avalanche decals off of my boat, didn't replace them with anything and I like the cleaner simple look of the boat without them. Yours looks great, I dig it!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Revoke36 said:

A subtle sized helmet logo would look nice in that triangle area 

I agree. I was trying to find one of the new bold helmet logos from the 2017's. No luck tracking any down. I just dont love the flat vinyl decals as much.