NorSask

Any suggestions?

NorSask    16

I have been working on nailing a 360 all summer. I get around consistently but am having trouble finding the wave again and riding it out. Does anyone have any advice on how to land one? I'm hoping that its once of those things that once a guy nails one he will be able to get the monkey off his back and be able to do it more often. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated haha. Thanks in advance!

Birddog    3

how much weight are you running? where is it located? your wave looks not only small but appears to have a pretty short pocket

MFaso    56

I have the same issue and my wave is huge and long. I over rotate or get stuck backwards. I'm on a surfstyle board though.

NorSask    16
59 minutes ago, Birddog said:

how much weight are you running? where is it located? your wave looks not only small but appears to have a pretty short pocket

The wave is neither small or has a short pocket. That's possibly the angle of the camera making it look smaller then it is. I am running 1100's in the rear, plus stock, plus 400 lbs of lead. The wave is NOT the issue lol

Edited by NorSask

InfinitySurf    302

Wave is not the issue...360 is not easy and anyone that says it is has either done it 1000 times and failed 500 of those times or just has perfect form. I have been working on 360 a good bit too and ride with a few guys that are really good and nail 5-8 out of 10 tries. I just started working on them a couple months ago. Everyone that does them consistently just says you gotta keep doing them and crash 150+ times to start getting it. To me (and I am no expert)...you are doing it right  and are spinning on correct part of wave and just having trouble coming out of spin right... you just need to keep doing it. The guys I ride with are leaning forward the moment they come out of spin so they don't lose the push on wash and are ready to pump to keep up. Faster you spin the more likely you are...skim boards are hard to not overspin and why I have been using my Doomswell Neo instead of skim board to practice it. Keep it up man, looking good.

On side note....I got to ride a Soulcraft this past Weds and WOW! I know what I am getting for myself at xmas, lol

wheels    151

You go where you look you, spin your head and you will start your spin, spot the back of the boat to stop you spin. First video you over rotated the spin, spotting the back of the boat will help this. Second video you under rotated. Get as far back in your wave as you can and pump in to get your speed up close to the boat this will help you getting round faster and not fall as far back in the wave where the push is not as much. Keep on doing them and then all of a sudden you will get one.  You're looking good and real close 

CO Surfer    289

I'm 0 for about 100 attempts over the past year and a half.  Hoping the Soulcraft Jeff is shipping to me next week will make the difference.

Cwazy1    89

After watching your video you have three options to stick your 3's

1. After you've completed the 360 rotation, do one hard paddle with the wave to stop your rotation. 

2. Spin slower so that you have zero rotational momentum when you complete the 360 rotation. This requires a slower, more controlled rotation. Just dig less with your hands and rotate your head slower. Just be aware of your weight distribution to allow you to spin and not catch an edge somewhere along the rotate.

3. Set your rail just before completion of the rotation. This means you want to begin increasing toe pressure once you hit approx the 270+ degree mark. This will ensure that you have your rail set by the time you're at the full 360 and can ride straight afterwards. 

I hate to tell you its not something that just clicks. My first successful 3 was at the end of last season. I'm still maybe 50%-75% consistency and depends on how I'm feeling each outing. It just takes practice. 

The key is to go to out with a small crew and don't do anything but 3's. Don't ride, don't carve, don't air, dont anything. Get up, throw rope, attempt 3, and repeat. You want as many attempts as you can get. Most people develop this trick slow due to the fact that you're only attempting it maybe 3 or 4 times each set and then 7 or 8 times each outing. You should be shooting for 8-10 attempts each set for best results. Only do this with a crew who understands what you're trying to achieve. 

Edited by Cwazy1

NorSask    16
11 hours ago, Cwazy1 said:

The key is to go to out with a small crew and don't do anything but 3's. Don't ride, don't carve, don't air, dont anything. Get up, throw rope, attempt 3, and repeat. You want as many attempts as you can get. Most people develop this trick slow due to the fact that you're only attempting it maybe 3 or 4 times each set and then 7 or 8 times each outing. You should be shooting for 8-10 attempts each set for best results. Only do this with a crew who understands what you're trying to achieve. 

Thanks for all the advice guys! This ^^^^ is exactly what I've been trying the last couple times out, and it has made a huge difference in making consistent rotations. I feel as if I am closer now then I've ever been. Hearing you guys say that its NOT easy and that it takes a lot of time and attempts makes me feel better about this LOL. I'm really hoping to stick one by the end of the season so that I don't have to think about it all winter haha. I can't wait to fly home from work on the 28th and get back at it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..