pedel

Centurion SV233 in the seattle area?

pedel    0

Hi everyone,

I'm a current Malibu owner, and I'm looking at an out of state used 2015 SV233.  I've read decent reviews and info on here, and I've seen the new 2017's here in person at the dealership.  But, I've actually never seen the SV233 in person.  Before I write a big check, I'd love to see if there is anyone in the Seattle area who would be willing to let me take a quick look at their boat before I pull the trigger.

Thanks!

Cwazy1    89
52 minutes ago, pedel said:

Hi everyone,

I'm a current Malibu owner, and I'm looking at an out of state used 2015 SV233.  I've read decent reviews and info on here, and I've seen the new 2017's here in person at the dealership.  But, I've actually never seen the SV233 in person.  Before I write a big check, I'd love to see if there is anyone in the Seattle area who would be willing to let me take a quick look at their boat before I pull the trigger.

Thanks!

Hey, where exactly is the boat? Send me a PM with your phone #

Edited by Cwazy1

RhuntIII    555

Man I just took the baddest 233 out of the Seattle area. Good luck in your search, these boats throw a killer wave. 

Bongo Fury    640
On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 8:38 PM, RhuntIII said:

Man I just took the baddest 233 out of the Seattle area. Good luck in your search, these boats throw a killer wave. 

Yes they do!

bobby-21    0

I’m looking at the same thing. SV233 is outta town and my wife wants to walk through one before we make the trek to purchase it. Anyone have one we could check out in the Seattle area?