I just purchased a new 2016 S238 Supreme and wonder if an all inclusive owners manual exists as the dealership didn't have one for me, only individual pamphlets on different components of the boat. I'm looking for a manual that covers everything front to back like the owners manual for a vehicle. Also I'm looking for a detailed parts manual as well.

Thanks in advance!....Blair

darkness05    8

Let me know if you come up with anything as I didn't receive one and didn't get a water day before taking delivery.  Thanks!

Edited by darkness05

Cwazy1    89

There isn't a manual like what you'd see in a car. Since boats are built using sourced parts from various manufacturers, the brand new boat comes with small install instructions for a whole bunch of components (like steering column, stereo, bimini, cover, etc). What you care most about, and the biggest 'manual' which comes with the boat is the PCM engine manual. 

Thats here: 

http://www.crusaderengines.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/2016-Challenger-Owners-Manual.pdf

Thanks Cwazy1,

I previously had a 2008 Seadoo Challenger boat and it came with a very inclusive manual from start to finish much like a auto manual. Its unfortunate Centurion doesn't do the same thing as there are many aspect of the boat which could use description about how to use etc. Any chance you might also have a parts manual for the 2016 S238 Supreme?

Cheers   Blair Goldade

Cwazy1    89
48 minutes ago, Blair Goldade said:

Thanks Cwazy1,

I previously had a 2008 Seadoo Challenger boat and it came with a very inclusive manual from start to finish much like a auto manual. Its unfortunate Centurion doesn't do the same thing as there are many aspect of the boat which could use description about how to use etc. Any chance you might also have a parts manual for the 2016 S238 Supreme?

Cheers   Blair Goldade

The parts manual is not available anywhere. I believe has to be purchased directly from Supreme/Fineline. The consumable parts for the engine is all on the engine manual.  Most people who wrench on their own boats also build a good relationship with their local dealer. Any parts that need to be ordered from Supreme/Fineline need to be ordered through a dealer anyways. They're definitely going to have the full parts and service manual for reference. 

rrd525    40

On our last boats, we just ended up downloading manuals for all the different equipment and keeping it on a usb drive.

Example, Powermania battery charger, perko switch, wetsounds amps, sub and speakers, valterra valves, sherwood bilge pump, heater,  all the boatmate trailer components, such as axle, winch.

2015S21SLO    0

Hello all.  I just bought a 2015 Supreme S21.  I am looking to track down the owners manual for this year and model of boat.  Would appreciate a lead to the .pdf of the owners manual.