jtryon    24
11 hours ago, DeltaFirstMate said:

@chowder2016 has some wake ballast 50lb bags he could sale you and ship over. Only slightly used. 

thanks, PM'ing him now.

11 hours ago, mrrpfc4 said:

How do you set up your RI  as for the rest of the bags, I did not have a bow bag so I could see where that would help, currently I set it up like Darkside recommended,  I can say this much, the wave was amazing we were actually toning it back a bit for the riders just cause it was too intense to start with. And that is coming from a group who's always surfed A dialed in FS 44 with 800 pounds of tractor plates. 

You have a center tank, yes? We put 250 of lead and fill up the center about 25-30% pending water conditions. 375 lead both in both lockers under the PnP bags. 

Edited by DeltaFirstMate

Wakeballast    12
On 8/9/2017 at 6:55 AM, carguy79ta said:

all of you that run lead..is it lead or steel shot?

we only use steal shot never lead. lead is bad for your health

36 minutes ago, Wakeballast said:

we only use steal shot never lead. lead is bad for your health

Steal and more importantly, only WAKE BALLAST brand! They are amazing to work with and take care of you. 

• Like 1

carguy79ta    67

ordered my 1000 lbs of lead from Wakeballast!  Ben the owner was very helpful.  that wiil bring the ballast total on my 257 to 7150 lbs.  Awesome.  we compared surf settings.  he has a 257 also.

carguy79ta    67

GOT MY LEAD!!!! 1000 lbs from Wakeballast.  ordered Wed..got it today for the weekend.  Awesome service!!!!

• Like 1
  • Like 1

carguy79ta    67

actually I called the P.O. and had my wife pick it up...my wife hates me!! (the P.O. people loaded it up. ) funny when I called and said I had 20 heavy packages they knew who I was.:lol: