cripper    8

Anyone know what code is SPN:1385 FMI:15??? I was running home tonight around 4800 Rpms and alarm went off and boat went to limp mode....checked diagnosis and it was reading that code....cycled key and it was fine but alarm woul sound here and there but no limp mode...I made it to dock and it wasn't showing any active codes.  I'm concerned because I need to push off dock in morning at 5:45 for a charity dragon boat race and I can't seem to find that code anywhere!! Thanks for any help! 

cripper    8

So the code is no longer "Active" it is"Stored" now.....no longer in limp mode but alarm sounds every 2 minutes or so......is there any way I can clear it with out taking boat out if water and trailer isn't 3 hours?  Does PCM use Diacom?  I have access to a Diacom.....first engine trouble I've had with boat!

volzalum    280
On 7/16/2017 at 3:26 AM, cripper said:

So the code is no longer "Active" it is"Stored" now.....no longer in limp mode but alarm sounds every 2 minutes or so......is there any way I can clear it with out taking boat out if water and trailer isn't 3 hours?  Does PCM use Diacom?  I have access to a Diacom.....first engine trouble I've had with boat!

Resurrecting old topic, but did you ever figure out how to clear the codes? I have a stored code that is causing similar alarm cycle. 

volzalum    280

Thanks. I broke down and ordered the Diacom software myself right after the May 10 post. Glad to be able to troubleshoot and clear codes myself now.

Edited by volzalum