Ramzety    1

Ok so I added 2 Johnson Ultra Ballast Pumps to rocker switches for my Enzo sacks and installed a manifold so I can have both pumps filling either port or starboard as needed along with the factory Jabsco pump. One pump works flawless and the other is hit or miss, some times it pumps, and it drains for about 30 sec before shutting off. I have new impellers (Orange) in the pumps  and for the life of me can't seem to get them to fill and drain as designed. I believe I may need to re-wire the PWR to the switches but wanted to see if anyone else has seen similar results. 

Plan is to put in new fuse block and run Ballast pumps off new fuse block since the factory wiring is a rats nest under the dash. 

https://www.bluesea.com/products/5025/ST_Blade_Fuse_Block_-_6_Circuits_with_Negative_Bus_and_Cover

stoked    1,039

Have you double checked all of your hose fittings to make sure they are 100% air tight? I had a similar problem on my Avy and it was not-so-air-tight connection. After that I would heat up the hose with my heat gun and tighten the clamp will the hose was still soft, when it hardened it was air tight. 

Ramzety    1
14 hours ago, stoked said:

Have you double checked all of your hose fittings to make sure they are 100% air tight? I had a similar problem on my Avy and it was not-so-air-tight connection. After that I would heat up the hose with my heat gun and tighten the clamp will the hose was still soft, when it hardened it was air tight. 

I have not checked but i will definitely check this weekend it took 15 minutes to dump the Enzo sack last weekend with only one pump. 

CO Surfer    289

That seems too long.  I also have the Johnson Ultra Ballast pumps.  My timer is set at 3:20 (I think; it's close to that if not exact).  That fills around 5-600 lb bag in that time (bag is bigger but does not fill all the way).