Sign in to follow this  
Chexi

Lake Austin Sat. Morning Crew needed

Chexi    35

Looking for some regulars for Saturday mornings (7:30 - 8:30ish start times) on Lake Austin.  I have 2015 enzo SV233.

I also foil, so that might have to come out.  Lucky I have a rack for it on the tower and Ramfill for the quick change.

PM me if you are local and interested.  Thanks.

Scott

RhuntIII    555

If I remember correctly, the white black and gray boat? Road trip to A-town would be super rad, I'll see what I can do but don't count on it.

Good luck.

Chexi    35

Yes, you remember correctly.  I bought one of the boats you were thinking about a while back.  How is your SV233 treating you?

harlobra    24
On 7/10/2017 at 11:24 PM, Chexi said:

Looking for some regulars for Saturday mornings (7:30 - 8:30ish start times) on Lake Austin.  I have 2015 enzo SV233.

I also foil, so that might have to come out.  Lucky I have a rack for it on the tower and Ramfill for the quick change.

PM me if you are local and interested.  Thanks.

Scott

Ok does 'regulars' mean goofy footers not apply or show up regularly we'll be here?

RhuntIII    555
On 7/13/2017 at 9:17 PM, Chexi said:

Yes, you remember correctly.  I bought one of the boats you were thinking about a while back.  How is your SV233 treating you?

She's treating me well. We've got her dialed in both port and starboard waves. Did you ever find a driver?

Chexi    35

Regulars means people who want to ride frequently.  I can switch to goofy and back very quickly.

• Like 1