CC76

2014 SV233 Top Speed

CC76    0

Hi Everyone - we have a Enzo Sv233 with the 343 engine.  

Everything is factory on the boat and I have noticed that when I run WOT(me and one other person in the boat) - the max speed is 31/32 mph and max rpm is 4200.

Does this sound right to you guys?  The manual for the engine indicates that max RPM should be around 5100 - I know the prop from the factory would make a difference but is this comparable to other 233's out there?

Thanks for the help!!

Chexi    35

Seems slow to me.  Mine has the 409, so that won't help, but that does not sound right.  Note, it possible that your zero off is limiting you.  Mine has an annoying bug.  I like to run rpm mode.  However, if I Use any profile during the day, even if I turn the profile off, the boat will not go above the rpm or speed in the profile.  I have to shut the boat completely off to clear the limit out.  Try going wot without ever engaging zero off or a profile.

Edited by Chexi

Bongo Fury    640

We also have the 409 but that does seem slow to me too.   We never really go much more than maybe 30 or so but  for sure know we could.  Agree with Chexi......also are you running at high altitude?  That would also make a difference.

DrNate    426

why do you care?  Are you racing someone?  I have no idea how fast my boat will go, I have never even had it at WOT nor do I care to.  It's a surf boat

• Like 1

rider1985    1

For sure that is slow and not enough rpm. We have a 2015 with a 450, but run at 5000 altitude. It runs 5600 rpm 39-40 mph. Either the prop is wrong or the engine is not running properly.

Chexi    35

Nate, I generally agree, but if his boat is capping out at an artificially low rpm, that will have implications on surfing with a lot of ballast.

DrNate    426
2 hours ago, Chexi said:

Nate, I generally agree, but if his boat is capping out at an artificially low rpm, that will have implications on surfing with a lot of ballast.

I guess I could see that

InfinitySurf    302

You need to find out what prop is on there. Even if it's "factory"...the dealer installs it and could have put the wrong prop on there either by mistake or cause it was the only one they had left on a busy day. Likely that is your issue.....tell us what prop you have (there is a number on the back of prop next to where nut screws on) and that should tell the tale unless you have something going on with your engine. Doubt it tho if there are no other issues at all with boat, probably just got the wrong prop on there which will effect speed and rpm limit. Also possible you need to have software re-flashed...probably smart to do that anyway since they come out with updates at least once a year for different things.

RhuntIII    555

I also have a 2014 233 with a 343, I never run wide open throttle but will check the next time out. Check out your zero off setting it could be set at 30 or the RPMs set at 4200.

CC76    0

Thanks for all the feedback

I will check the prop number this weekend when we go back to the lake and I will also check the profiles and see if that is the issue.  We are in central Alberta so altitude is 2976.  Is reflashing the software something I can do or dealer only?

Thanks again

Shaka    146
19 hours ago, DrNate said:

why do you care?  Are you racing someone?  I have no idea how fast my boat will go, I have never even had it at WOT nor do I care to.  It's a surf boat

Maybe he wants to get the slalom ski out and make some turns. His boat should go faster than that. My 230 does 38mph with my surfing prop.

257Tsunami    50

I'm not very familiar with the 343, but I'd imagine you have electronic throttle control. If that is the case there could be a dead spot in a sensor (assuming there is a TPS of some sorts) which is not allowing you to achieve proper RPM's. The issue sounds electronic to me. If it was an issue with your prop and you're only achieving 4200 RPM's at full throttle, than it would be an absolute dog out of the hole. And surfing with any ballast would almost be impossible. Have you surfed behind the boat since it has been doing this? Does your hole shot seem normal?

InfinitySurf    302

Dealer does re-flash cause they get software from Fineline....but if you take them a USB key and have a good relationship with them, they may give you a copy in case it needs an update or something goes wrong one day. My dealer did it for me...and know they have done it for others in past

RhuntIII    555
6 hours ago, 257Tsunami said:

(assuming there is a TPS of some sorts) 

• Like 2

bluesman280    99
20 hours ago, CC76 said:

Thanks for all the feedback

I will check the prop number this weekend when we go back to the lake and I will also check the profiles and see if that is the issue.  We are in central Alberta so altitude is 2976.  Is reflashing the software something I can do or dealer only?

Thanks again

I have a 2012 - 233 seems low, but I will verify what mine is next time out. Rarely running WOT heading across the lake. 

Which lake are you at? We hang out mostly at Wizard Lake.

bluesman280    99

Ok, was out on the lake yesterday. My SV 233 was running 4600 rpm at WOT, at around 35 mph. 

Currently running an Acme 1847 - 14" x 14.25" prop.

DDietze    0

Bluesman280, I’malso in Edmonton and looking to get some info from you about sv233/244z. Thanks Drew 780-405-5718 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..