Fivebar2

How many hours do you have?

Tross49    4

But my boat June 22 2017 with 50 hours on it I have 96 hours on it as of today 

Edited by Tross49
  • Like 1

CO Surfer    289

You guys need to get out more!

Darkside    248
14 hours ago, Nick213 said:

My 08 Avy only has 136 hours :D

Wow that breaks down to 15 hours a year....you need to get out more.... a lot more!

Nick213    583
10 minutes ago, Darkside said:

Wow that breaks down to 15 hours a year....you need to get out more.... a lot more!

I bought the boat late summer 2014 with 22 hours on it. Didn't use it to much last year.

this year since memorial weekend I don't think I've missed one weekend without being on the water. 

Part of such low hours is the engine isn't running if the boat isn't moving.

Edited by Nick213

InfinitySurf    302

I shut mine off too when switching riders or chilling, that definately makes a difference on hours. It can add up quickly. Will still get well over 100hrs this summer, but I am out every weekend on either Sat or Sun (only missed one all summer) and also just about every Weds evening is "Wakesurf Weds", great way to break up the work week and be stress free for a few hours!

Darkside    248

So the previous owner is the culprit!  Good your getting to use it.    No point having one of these and letting it set.

We do same thing, shut it down between riders.   That alone can be an hour a day

Edited by Darkside
  • Like 1

Nick213    583

I agree, I know for my boat anyway (you have to remember I have a way longer fill time on my ballast) lunch and between riders, we will be out for 8 hours but only have the engine running 4-4.5 hours of that with everything and switch time.