Fivebar2

How many hours do you have?

Fivebar2    176

Just for fun:

How many hours do you have on your boat?

When did you get your boat?

How many hours have you put on your boat this season?

Fivebar2    176

I'll start:

I put my 257 in the water on May 1st:

- 110 hours (alternating going out on my buddies g23 every other time)

- got boat May 1st

- 110 hours this season

• Like 1

jester    111

Not enough hours or too many hours depending on who you ask.  I go with not enough hours since being on the board is directly related to the fun I am having that summer.  Too many weddings the last few years.

As of today I just hit 194.6 hours. Got the boat in January of 2015. This season I have 18.4.  Sticks and stones will break my bones but it is the doctor who really hurt me and had me off the water for two months : (  Trying to make it up with taking as many days off as I can this summer.

• Like 1

chowder2016    110

March 17th was the 257's first day in the water. I have 82 hours on it, and that's low. I missed about 3 weeks when it died end of March and then it was out of commission again for another 3 weeks after Memorial Day. 

• Like 1

daz28iroc    73

225 hrs. 20 hrs last week. Was first week of season. Owned since 65 hrs. Purchased in october 2014. Its a 2008 avalanche and it was a repo boat in 2009. 

beau t    8

473 hrs. bought it at about 436 this season its a 07 elite c4 

Cdifranco    463

Took my SV211 home with 1 hour on it in August 2014, now has 320 on it. 

h20king    794

Boat went in the water June 2016 with 0 hours sitting at 187 hours . Will make up some hours soon. Heading to Billy Chinook for 10 days next week. 

JJOcean    30

My boat has 110 hours on it.  Purchased it Dec 2016 with 70 hours on it.  Put 40 hours on it this year - it was out of the water getting ramfill valves replaced for 4 weeks of this season.

InfinitySurf    302

Mine is 2014, bought new by good friend of mine in March of 2015....I bought it from him early this year with 166hrs on the clock...I have 204hrs on it now so 38hrs so far this year and usually put between 100-120hrs a season boating. It would be double that if I could get wife to go with me as often as I ask her too, lol.

bomoseen avy    45

2003 Avy. 1073 hours last I checked. Got her in '08 with 40 hours. I've put on about 35 so far this year. Still purrs like a kitten...

• Like 4

chowder2016    110

So does everybody but me think it's ridiculous these things need an oil change every 25 hours? Thats about 2-3 times per month for me. 

Edited by chowder2016

stoked    1,039

That should just be for break-in, after that you can go 50-100 depending on your use.

• Like 2

Cwazy1    89
13 hours ago, chowder2016 said:

So does everybody but me think it's ridiculous these things need an oil change every 25 hours? Thats about 2-3 times per month for me. 

hahahahaha, damn, your dealer is making a killing off you. 

My first oil change was 30h for break in period. I don't plan on changing again until 100h, along with the impeller. 

Edited by Cwazy1

Cwazy1    89

delivery on March 15, 2017. to date: 59 hours. 

Bongo Fury    640

Delivery in June of 2013.......300 hours.

CO Surfer    289

154 on mine.  Bought it new April 2016.  30 hrs so far this year.

Edited by CO Surfer

RhuntIII    555

Bought the boat June 6th with 70hrs and as of now we are at 90hrs. That's fixing to change... Good Morning every one, see y'all on the water. 

carguy79ta    67

RI257 ordered in Feb mine for last 2 weeks.  10 hrs.  my Axis I put about 15 this year before I sold it(with 70 hrs).  I usually put on 50 a year doesn't sound like much but all day on the water is usually 4 hrs on the ticker.  summer is my busiest time at work. :(  I get out as much as I can. kudos to all of you that are able to spend that much time on your boat (with fam and friends).  

• Like 1

Nick213    583

Got my avy August 2014 with 22 hours on it. I have 121 hours on it now. We put 12 of those hours on it last week.