xj1514    13

Its under the settings screen towards the bottom IIRC. 

I can't help but feel the hour meter runs way to fast. Either that or the meter runs when the ignition is in the accessory position. I have run the motor about 9 total hours however my hour meter says 18. This is not possible. Has any one else noticed this.   

Cameron    4
6 hours ago, TullochTrash said:

I can't help but feel the hour meter runs way to fast. Either that or the meter runs when the ignition is in the accessory position. I have run the motor about 9 total hours however my hour meter says 18. This is not possible. Has any one else noticed this.   

I can not confirm nor deny this statement but i do wish that the hour meter could somehow be set up to only run when the motor is in gear. The minutes add up when the engine is on and i am switching riders or filling/draining ballasts and stuff like that but not actually moving.

I have a feeling the hour meter only runs when the engine is on and running, the reason is that i am comparing it to my ATV's hour meter i just recently installed that connects to the spark plug and records hours when the spark plug is being used or "Sparking".

MobEnzo    51

Not sure how the newer boats are, but the hour meter typically will run if the key is on. I’ve been working on mine and heard the hour meter tick with the key in the on position. I don’t typically leave key on as I can listen to stereo without key on when floating. If it is a concern, a dealer can hook up to motor and get actual engine hours.

wheels    151

Hour meternon new boats only runs when the engine is running